> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Space energy [WIP]

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7506/c4dspace.png

Id like some comments on what i can add to this because i have run out of ideas. Anything that you think i could improve or add just suggest it and ill see what i can do.

Thanks

Also this is a very large image so i decided not to post it with the img tags
    [Enter Signature Here]
    Gifts: [x][x][x]

American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

MY first question is did you make the planet, space bg( Ie stars)?
    One of my first things is how parts of the c4d's look really LQ, ex the part on the left side of the artwork. One other thing is the giant ball of light in the middle needs to be toned down some. I would also have some details in the glowing ball, making its just a giant light source is kind of dull and boring. Throw a few things in it. Also some of the lighting on the c4ds are off, you have dark places where the light from the ball would make them light and such.

One important thing when doing LPs and such is lighting. If the lighting is off the whole art work is ruined. And one other thing, this might just be me, but using c4ds in LP's as the main focal looks really trashy. I would almost just stay away from them in LP's IMO.

This looks really good, just need to keep practicing and you will become baller status.

Quote Originally Posted by Fur View Post
    MY first question is did you make the planet, space bg( Ie stars)?
    One of my first things is how parts of the c4d's look really LQ, ex the part on the left side of the artwork. One other thing is the giant ball of light in the middle needs to be toned down some. I would also have some details in the glowing ball, making its just a giant light source is kind of dull and boring. Throw a few things in it. Also some of the lighting on the c4ds are off, you have dark places where the light from the ball would make them light and such.

One important thing when doing LPs and such is lighting. If the lighting is off the whole art work is ruined. And one other thing, this might just be me, but using c4ds in LP's as the main focal looks really trashy. I would almost just stay away from them in LP's IMO.

This looks really good, just need to keep practicing and you will become baller status.
    agree with Fur.