Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: flooooooow

Default flooooooow

CNC is appreciated.
    Latest:

It looks nice, but it's a bit simple.
    Looks a bit like a render placed over a stock, with some colour effects, a lighting source and a pile of bubble C4Ds pasted in.

Please tell me if I'm wrong,
    Latest:

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    It looks quite good but my main problem here is that it ironically contains no flow.
    LOL

he's right tho

= Monroe Smith IV

= skeetonbeezies

it does seem to lack alittle flow, but i see where you were going with it though.

first thing i would fix is the size and placement of the sperical c4d. definitely lower their size and then condence them in close to the render.

i like what you did with the space stock, and the colors, but next i think you should work on your composition. you have a lighter yellow color on the outside edges of the sig. either that color needs to be changed, made darker, or removed. also do a small bit of blurring on the sides of your sig along with some darkening (a 100 px black soft brush should do the trick, just dont forget to lower the opacity.

the last thing i would do would to creat some smooth effects using smudging... this would give it a "flowing" look... also consider some other c4ds or filters

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    It looks quite good but my main problem here is that it ironically contains no flow.
    Well, in my eyes you're wrong. Soz.
    Latest:

Quote Originally Posted by Buckley View Post
    Well, in my eyes you're wrong. Soz.
    Well, truth is, you're wrong.
    I love when people ask for comments and CRITICISM but then when they're negative they get "NO U R TEH WRONG!" in return. That's such a childish attitude, you didn't even explain why, just said that he's wrong. Here, why don't you draw on your tag where your line of motion is, show us all.

None of your elements flow together, your bubbles are going at an angle, you stock is going vertically, and your text is horizontal, and your BG has zero flow to it at all. Line up your elements to be going in the same direction if you want flow. Easiest way to do it. Tighten the compo up on your spheres,, maybe rotate your stock a little, and have your text going along your line of motion.

SOMETIMES I LIKE TO CREATE THINGS

Well it's quite obviously going from South West to North east, its just not very good.
    I kinda like the way the chick is stuck in place like a puzzle piece, but it just wasn't executed very well sorry bro
    Keep practicing
    thanks naruto <3

Quote Originally Posted by littlefeet View Post
    they say until it happens they wont believe it, but if it ever does happen, they'll say it didn't actually happen. So it can actually never happen to them, even if it does happen to them
    << LOL

Even rotating the girl 45 degrees to the right would do wonders for your flow.

= Monroe Smith IV

= skeetonbeezies