> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Something very different from me

UPDATED:

Hmm... Really want CnC on this one. Really bad. Will be back in a few hours to return the favour.

And for anyone who saw the original version of this tag in my last thread, and would still be interested in collabing from that point on, I'd be willing. Might make another alternate version from that point by myself too, haha.
    Last edited by Vicious Zen; 09-01-2010 at 02:55 PM.

SOMETIMES I LIKE TO CREATE THINGS

It's great and i liked it too the last time, all I can say against this is you have a little brighter at the bottom of her if you do that maybe you should try a little more splashed behind her?

Danno maybe that might ruin it tho ^^

KIU <3

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

I like the background. The effects are interesting yet don't draw too much attention. There's also a good sense of focus in the top-right.

One thing is that the render isn't very interesting. It's not outstanding and the colors are insignificant compared to the bg.

And the light source seems to conlict with the render, as is it blue from behind whereas the render is lighted from above.

I'd like to point out, though, you've just inspired me to make a new signature.
    newest:

im having hard time seeing your focal point bro seems a bit crowded too but i think thats your style . well i don't think color choice quit fits your theme on here either but thats just me but looks like u have a good start kiu man

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiBadGuy View Post
    I like the background. The effects are interesting yet don't draw too much attention. There's also a good sense of focus in the top-right.

One thing is that the render isn't very interesting. It's not outstanding and the colors are insignificant compared to the bg.

And the light source seems to conlict with the render, as is it blue from behind whereas the render is lighted from above.

I'd like to point out, though, you've just inspired me to make a new signature.
    I realized my lighting was off as soon as I posted it.
    Also, you have no idea how happy that makes me to hear I inspired you. =]
    That, and my quote in your sig, glad you appreciated that. haha.

update:

I would brighten up the whole sig so its similar to your current ones (as far as the brightness of colors, not the styles) because it seems like a really colorful sig, yet it seems like it really lacks color. It looks like it was hella sick, then you applied the image and set it to multiply to get this. But yeah, as far as the style and all, I like it, just need to make those colors more vibrant and give it some life.

= Monroe Smith IV

= skeetonbeezies

It looks great
    I think i agree with monroe on the colours though, but then again, im a sucker for colours.
    keep up the good work.

Couple tiny adjustments. want more CnC.

As far as the colors, I decide to go dark with them really early on. Never used any multiply layers to get them, though.

Dunno if its just me, but the render looks LQ. I think if you brightened the sig the bg would "pop(?)" more. I'm not digging the dark look tbh. Seems like it needs more effects and blending.
    Latest: