> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bioshock Enemy Sig

I made this in about... an hour? I think? before my first class for this semester began. left home early to get the lay of the land as it were at my new campus, but it was pretty straightforward so I had time to kill. I couldn't for the life of me figure out a good way off adding text to this, so if you know or have the time, please tell me, or c&c this one. thanks

Thanks for the gift Stu!

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today, and the reality of tomorrow." - Robert H. Goddard

Not every tag needs text you know i think it looks fine without text.

Great blending and i like the dirty grungy feel to it. I dont think many bad things can be said about this.
    Although, it does lack depth, mostly because the head area is blended in too much.

You could also bring out some great blues in the mask. Maybe a vibrance layer, or go over the lines with a brush to bring out the light blue.

great tag otherwise, keep it up dude.

I love this, blends perfectly into the background but can still see it, kiu

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis. View Post
    Not every tag needs text you know i think it looks fine without text.

Great blending and i like the dirty grungy feel to it. I dont think many bad things can be said about this.
    Although, it does lack depth, mostly because the head area is blended in too much.

You could also bring out some great blues in the mask. Maybe a vibrance layer, or go over the lines with a brush to bring out the light blue.

great tag otherwise, keep it up dude.
    thanks for the cnc! And honestly, thats what I felt too, but I wasn't sure since I'm still new to this, so just making sure I'm not making a newbie decision.

As for the depth, maybe I could sharpen the nose so that it seems closer somehow? That would bring out the depth, I think.

I'm not really sure about your comment on the blues in the mask though. I mean, wouldn't that color throw off the rest of the colors? Like it's not supposed to be there... I'll give it a try anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphine View Post
    I love this, blends perfectly into the background but can still see it, kiu
    thanks! I often have troubles with blending so I decided to work on it a lot more in this one. I'll be sure to continue with this level in my next sig. thanks again!

Thanks for the gift Stu!

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today, and the reality of tomorrow." - Robert H. Goddard

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Hawk View Post
    I'm not really sure about your comment on the blues in the mask though. I mean, wouldn't that color throw off the rest of the colors? Like it's not supposed to be there... I'll give it a try anyways.
    I dont mean you should make so the blue takes over the focal. Im just saying that you could bring them out enough while keeping the grungy-ness of them.

It is just my opinion though, so dont take my word for it

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis. View Post
    I dont mean you should make so the blue takes over the focal. Im just saying that you could bring them out enough while keeping the grungy-ness of them.

It is just my opinion though, so dont take my word for it
    I see, I'll try it out then. thanks for the cnc!

Thanks for the gift Stu!

Makes me think of what the Doctors wore back in the 1300 or 1400 when they would go to a black plague house and try to cure or remove the dead. They wore primitive kind of gas masks that looked like a crows head.

Creepy, very affective to the imagination KIU<3

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    Makes me think of what the Doctors wore back in the 1300 or 1400 when they would go to a black plague house and try to cure or remove the dead. They wore primitive kind of gas masks that looked like a crows head.

Creepy, very affective to the imagination KIU<3
    I think they were going for that resemblance when they conceived the character design. If thats true, it sure as hell does work.

thanks for the comment! XD

Thanks for the gift Stu!

Could we see the stock/render you used? That would be awesome.

sure! here you go:

yeah, badass
    Last edited by Broken_Hawk; 09-17-2010 at 02:39 AM.

Thanks for the gift Stu!