> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Hunger

Default Hunger

Another out there signature. Don't really know where I was going with this one so...

C n C please?

This is way better than I have seen you do imo there is depth, and colour, I can clearly see what is happening (or about to happen)

just one thing I noticed the left building looks like it has been magic tooled out :P if it hasn't maybe try to smudge it in a little so it doesn't look like that, if it has go back to original stock an get it:P or again just smudge it in so it's not so noticeable

If this mistake was done with magic tool, just lower the strength or w/e next time when you go near sensitive spots that wanna pic up part of your stcok/render

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

This looks really cool, nice depth.
    However, make it a bit more 'chaos' now it just looks like fireworks with buildings collapsing

i think he tried doing that for the effect hun making it look like building falling apart from the massive like storm above the city . it be cool if he made like a blur streak of the debris look like its going to that hole in the sky like a massive black hole about to suck up this city lol

Ye and whats up with the white/light in the top right corner?

again i feel thats where the light starts and then this massive like hole sucking up the city
    ahaha im sticking up for u art work man i think i know what u was trying to do or maybe thats just my imagination taking over i dunno either way it has a neat feel like in some those famous artiest paintings

Quote Originally Posted by GabbaGabbaHEY View Post
    Ye and whats up with the white/light in the top right corner?
    Actually, sirenzo had it correct. Please refer to the post below

Quote Originally Posted by sirenzo View Post
    again i feel thats where the light starts and then this massive like hole sucking up the city
    ahaha im sticking up for u art work man i think i know what u was trying to do or maybe thats just my imagination taking over i dunno either way it has a neat feel like in some those famous artiest paintings
    !!! ...you are very right. and thanks ;0

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    This is way better than I have seen you do imo there is depth, and colour, I can clearly see what is happening (or about to happen)

just one thing I noticed the left building looks like it has been magic tooled out :P if it hasn't maybe try to smudge it in a little so it doesn't look like that, if it has go back to original stock an get it:P or again just smudge it in so it's not so noticeable

If this mistake was done with magic tool, just lower the strength or w/e next time when you go near sensitive spots that wanna pic up part of your stcok/render
    Thanks slave, and I did try to make the leftmost building a bit less out there. I guess it wasn't enough. I'll try you're suggestion though ;0

Ah you make enviroment sigs.Nice job

the word i would use to describe it is....interesting...
    Latest:

Gift from Slave: