> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default First Photo manipulation!

Oh my gosh, dude that's sweet. Did you use the pen tool? AND Did you do the grunge effect? Or was that a part of the original picture?

Quote Originally Posted by RvThm View Post
    Oh my gosh, dude that's sweet. Did you use the pen tool? AND Did you do the grunge effect? Or was that a part of the original picture?
    Textures, It was quite simple, I need to edit some on the face though.

oooo, i like!
    I dont make sigs anymore

I like this alot. Reminds me of the type of manips I use to do. The cracks on her stomach, I would burn the inside edges to make it look like it's embedded in the skin (as it should). And for the dark grunge part on her left arm, if some of the skin is missing (and it looks like it is) then you should erase some of the edge off, to make it look more realistic, if that makes sense. If not, let me know.

Something about the back of her neck looks off to me. Looks uneven and unnatural.

And as an option, maybe to make it even more realistic, you should put some "crumbs" or flakes of skin falling off. So it looks like she's peeling away as we speak.

Side note: I was looking at the top half of the piece after I typed this, and I was like "Oh shit, no titties, it's a guy lol." Then I scrolled down and remembered the skirt haha. That's one flat-chested bitch if I ever saw one.

= Monroe Smith IV

= skeetonbeezies

Quote Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
    I like this alot. Reminds me of the type of manips I use to do. The cracks on her stomach, I would burn the inside edges to make it look like it's embedded in the skin (as it should). And for the dark grunge part on her left arm, if some of the skin is missing (and it looks like it is) then you should erase some of the edge off, to make it look more realistic, if that makes sense. If not, let me know.

Something about the back of her neck looks off to me. Looks uneven and unnatural.

And as an option, maybe to make it even more realistic, you should put some "crumbs" or flakes of skin falling off. So it looks like she's peeling away as we speak.

Side note: I was looking at the top half of the piece after I typed this, and I was like "Oh shit, no titties, it's a guy lol." Then I scrolled down and remembered the skirt haha. That's one flat-chested bitch if I ever saw one.
    Thanks, most of your thoughts were in my head also just how to go about the skin falling off?
    Tips?

This looks pretty good. You have a few sloppy areas thou. The tip of his(?) hair hanging down has some of the dryness that doesn't really blend. It also seems to be on the bottom right of the jacket. Lastly, on the bottom of the dress(?) seems to be some weird left over stuff.

Hard brush it all off and this will look a little more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by GCSkye View Post
    This looks pretty good. You have a few sloppy areas thou. The tip of his(?) hair hanging down has some of the dryness that doesn't really blend. It also seems to be on the bottom right of the jacket. Lastly, on the bottom of the dress(?) seems to be some weird left over stuff.

Hard brush it all off and this will look a little more realistic.
    Yeah, I will edit it tomorrow, :P I see that there all alot of flaws

Update..
    heres a close up to see how scary it is lol

Preety good for the first photo-manipulation
    All I need is a little time,To get behind this sun and cast my weight,All I need is a peace of this mind, Then I can celebrate.

My works: http://www.wallpapers.wpgallery.com/...-A-Man/uploads