» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thumbs up Some recent stuff...

Rate please, i need to know what can be edited here.

I kind of like the effects at the bottom left moving right. I think the green stands out a little on the right side of them though. Smudge looks pretty good along with the other scattered effects. I also think that huge bright white spot on the left is a little more than blinding. But it works with the focal's light source. There is also an orange spot in the top right that's a little distracting. And possibly the spot next to her head that kinda looks like a light bulb. Possibly a different font, but like with most things regarding CnC, thats opinionated as hell. It's still a nice tag overall, gj.

Great lighting and effects, the orange spot on the top right needs work and I also think it's a bit monotone, perhaps play with the colours a bit?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bloodgod View Post
    I kind of like the effects at the bottom left moving right. I think the green stands out a little on the right side of them though. Smudge looks pretty good along with the other scattered effects. I also think that huge bright white spot on the left is a little more than blinding. But it works with the focal's light source. There is also an orange spot in the top right that's a little distracting. And possibly the spot next to her head that kinda looks like a light bulb. Possibly a different font, but like with most things regarding CnC, thats opinionated as hell. It's still a nice tag overall, gj.
    Thanks. I want to change the text, but i dont know what to put, that's the best i got at the moment.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Great lighting and effects, the orange spot on the top right needs work and I also think it's a bit monotone, perhaps play with the colours a bit?
    Thanks, great idea, i will make some colours stand out, i will be working with this now.