> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Two signatures

Default Two signatures

Well I don't post on this forum to often, but I would like to start to, so this are two recent ones I've made, some CnC would be appreciated. The first one I haven't really classified as "finished" yet, so if you have any tips on what I could add, it would be appreciated

Most Recent:

Next:
    Latest:

Favorite:

no 1: text in corner is a nono.. put it under the gun maybe? or chuck it out. other then that no complaints.
    no 2: if you blend the render just a tad in this will be SEX. good job on the text as well!
    love this one!

I personally disagree on the whole "text in the corner is a no no" ideal. I feel if it looks good to you and matches the piece it's fine. But text CnC is way too opinionated most of the time. If you find two people who can actually agree on what they think text should be like then it'd be a miracle to begin with. As for the sigs in question here, I think they're pretty sweet. I would suggest maybe blending in your focals a little more. And both would be kick ass imo if some of the effects were over lapping the focals.

#2 is pretty mint ^^

1 needs some work imo, you lost some of the rich red and i think that would be a totally kick ass effect if you could bring it back +

P.S I'm a sucker for colour >.<

As said above if you look up the science of the eye and perception you shouldn't put text in the corner, but I think every eye is different so fuck the science xD

I get the point of c&c and I often use the great advice I get from the ppl I request advice from but not every artist has the same views and just like blood said if you think thats a good place for the text than go for it ^^

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

I'm terrible with text, so I'll try to revise it as best as I can. As for the blending, I messed up on blending it. I had it blended at first then brought it back up over some Applied Image layers and forgot to re-blend it. I might try to re-blend it, but feeling a bit lazy.

As for the whole color issue, I agree. I tried to bring back some color with that smoke on the left, I'll try and add a bit more. Thanks for all the tips.
    Latest:

Favorite: