» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Arrow New here C&C please

Im new here and wanted to post one of my latest sigs to see what you guys think.

and

Leave some C&C or just tell me what you think.

1. Decent sig however the lighting is completely off. It wants to be over here to the far left. Very simple imo.

2. i feel as if the render got mushed while you were resizing it. Not really much going on and the text could be placed better. text should never be in a corner usually very close to the render.

You have some potential kiu.

My Three Rules Of Making a Sig Flow, Lighting and Depth

Thanks! Im working on another one right now that ill post probably tomorrow. Ill work on my lighting and stuff for this one.

But while i work on that one ill throw another in here. What about this one?

-SiteWhite-
    Want a sig? Send me an e-mail - SiteWhite@hotmail.co.uk
    -SiteWhite-

I'd have to agree with DR on both counts. You can usually tell where the lighting should be by looking at the shadows on the render or stock. I liked the smudging on the first one, but some of the effects look choppy :P

Also, when resizing an image, make sure to hold the shift key (if your using Photoshop). It looks like you smashed the image a bit on the second one, or maybe it was like that? There's also a large empty white spot... Beyond that, the text is probably one of the hardest things to do in a signature (at least it is for me).

KIU buddeh :P

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWhite View Post
    Thanks! Im working on another one right now that ill post probably tomorrow. Ill work on my lighting and stuff for this one.

But while i work on that one ill throw another in here. What about this one?

Okay lighting is better in this one, effects are alright. Your text is just a no imo. You also have alot of empty space. Usually developing a bg could help. But dont just slap on a background and call it a day. You'd have to blend everything into it.

My Three Rules Of Making a Sig Flow, Lighting and Depth

The first one is amazing but the text is stretched vertically if you fixed it,it'd be perfect.

With the text I used the option to widen it i didn't actually stretch it but it needed to be for the dashes to work with it. Or i could have made the dashes smaller but thanks ill see if i can fix it.

-SiteWhite-
    -SiteWhite-

Hows this one work?

-SiteWhite-
    -SiteWhite-