» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Staff biographies !

Just read it!

Welcome to the Void! Take some time to kick back and get to know the staff of the forum!

APATHY

Written by DM

Probably the most laziest mod around here. Sits around all night and spams the forum shout box, bitches to me on MSN over the smallest things, pesters the newbies and generally causes total mayhem every single chance he gets.

I really can't remember why or how he become a Moderator, never mind a SuperModerator. Someone obviously wasn't thinking with a clear head that night.

Anyhow, that's your brief introduction if you want to call it that to Apathy, the Resident SuperAsshole.

Without him, this forum would not be the same!

FUR

Written by UnDeRoAtH

What to say about Fur he doesn't do anything and he is never around to talk to if he does say something it's meaningless why is he a mod you say? Ummmm. Good question we will look into that for ya but please no clippers we love our FurBall and we want to keep him nice and fluffy for a long time coming that's his introduction. Oh yeah I almost forgot He's bringing sexy back so watch out !!!

The Shannon.

Written by Pet.

Resident mod of the mythical female gender. This Celtic Goddess of the Void knows a lot about some stuff, and little about drunk stuff, even though she is of Irish decent.

You may not see her around much, but she is a very much needed part of this community, helps keep us sane, and the baddies away.

Pet, aka (Mad March).

Written by DOMINO

aka a man not a woman, is an amazing artist. Pet has no limits to his creativity, with sharp attention to detail and a even sharper sense of humor. Pink is his favorite color, and vector is his style, what does that say about a person? If there is one person that can lift the spirit of a thread its him. He earns his respect with class and dignity in every situation. Consider yourself lucky to have met him in Cyberspace.

Dark Method:

Written by Apathy.

His title is gfxvoid admin, which one would think that means running the void, but his true job is to bitch and complain at everyone for not doing something right. He is one example where the saying "with age comes wisdom" doesn't apply.

If he's not on the Void, he can usually be found complaining to me on msn, or at the local bar.

Seriously though, DM is the glue that holds the place together and has dedicated a lot of time to this place. He may be a grumpy old tosser, but he's our grumpy old tosser.

For Kritez.

Written by Fur

Only a short time ago was he just a member.When he was just a member he was a better mod than I was, and with his super creativity, ambition, and loyalty to the void he climbed the ladder at the void as one of the most respected mods. Even now his ambition doesn't seem to want to stop. DM and Nutter might want to start worrying about their jobs.

DOMINO.

Written by Rad.

DOMINO is a coffee shop owner with to many work hours and to little spare time. He likes his dogs just as much as he likes design. DMN has always been an example member with only good and supporting things to say. Through his gfx career he's developed a unique style and is always ready to amaze people with his new creations, especially his large pieces.

In short terms a good guy who always wants your best ^u^

Dom:

Written by Nutter.

Whenever I think of Dom, I think of an American Superhero.... Someone dressed in a clean uniform, standing up for justice on the top of the Empire State Building under the dull moonlight with the wind blowing his cape gently and the subtle sound of police sirens in the background...
    Maybe that's because he's always always making Spidey or X-Men sigs.

I also think he's a bit of a stalker... (He's following me)
    First he became a Signature Mod while I was working in that section, then he's was promoted to a Supermod not long after I was in that position...
    I have my own Mini-Me.

RadillacVIII:

Written by Andrew.

What can i say? He's better than all of us just because he's Swedish. We have our problems here in America, He has the solutions in Sweden. Pretty much though he's one of the cooler and more organized mod in my eyes. He's willing to help and is very knowledgeable about a lot of things, and is one of the more consistent and creative artist on the site. He's pretty much the cover boy for what everyone on this site should be Just remember that swede's are better than us

UnderOath:

Written by Kritez.

Easily one of the hardest working moderators on the void, Underoath has continually impressed the citizens of the void with his loyalty and honesty. He resides in Georgia with his female companion and sports a large amount of hair similar to that of a Super Saiyan. If there is ever an issue on the void that needs a quick fix, Underoath is your man. You can find him on MSN or browsing the forum late at night, using any ones computer he can get a hold of. He is a Voidian at heart and always will be.

Andrew also known as the turtle lover!:

Written by cs4pro.

Why man? Why? turtles are boring... ah wathever..
    Andrew is a great designer. He improved his gfx-skills faster then anyone I know.
    I also know Andrew as a guy you can make fun with!
    His avatar always takes my intention if he post up something.

Angry sun? wtf...

It's Andrew, the great designer who has sense of humor and who loves turtles and angry suns.

Nutter:

Written by Miss Shannon Apple:

Name says it all, the crazy guy from Kangaroo land. He's a good friend to most of us here on staff and gotta love the Aussie sense of humour lol. He is a good hard working admin, well deserved position since he does a lot behind the scenes around here to try improving this place. All this as well as having some pretty cool editing skills.

"Beware the Boomerang" - that's the message from DM. The gossip in moderator land is that DM is scared shitless since he got on the wrong side of Nutter's Boomerang. I guess my advice would be to duck if you see it coming.

JustInCredbile:

Written by Kritez.

Quite possibly the most talented signature designers on the void. He is known for his smooth and flashy style. He resides in Cali... and unfortunately, yes... he is a Lakers Fan. He has proved himself as a top contender for every Signature Showdown, and is highly feared in the Battle Forum. Justin is the newest Moderator on the team and we welcome him with open arms.

cs4pro.

Written by Rad.

cs4pro is a happy young fellow from the Netherlands. I've never heard one bad word from this guy nor about him. With the Ultimate King Of The Hill title, two Signature Showdow victories in a row and a couple of SOTW wins, cs4pro is one of the Voids best signature makers. This guy is still learning a foreign language called English, so please bear with him if he writes something unintelligibel. Pat and encourage as much as possible and you got a friend for life.

And you guys thought that was it huh? Yeap!

Well...way wrong answer!

I mean how could we really forget about Takken? Or is it ¿uǝʞʞɐʇ. Or maybe Justin? Or Lady gaga? Or whatever we call him.

Well, all we know is he is some kind of Justin Bieber fanboy who claims to live in either the UK or the Caribbean. No one really knows, nor do they really care.

His hobbies include,but are not limited to, writing novels in the staff forum for me to read, making things more complicated than they need be and sniffing bottle caps of Heineken while claiming he is sitting at the local strip club. The rest, well you probably don't want to read about.

Last edited by -MM.Kritez; 10-16-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks.
    Prick.

|Sky is offline Banned because I ripped.

Some nice Bio's there.

i cant read all that qq
    ill do it tomorrow when im not feeling sleepy.

Netherlands ftw!

Anyway, some well written biography's in there. Thanks.

Dare the Devil

www.artistic8.com
    -Domino-

lol @ Rad's bio

btw theres a mistake in justincredibe's, its been repeated

All great staff.

Lol @ Apathy and DM's biography.

My gift wall!
    My gift wall #2!
    My Genesis Tag Tutorial, check it out here!
    My Halo Tag Tutorial, check it out here!

takkens is lady gaga?

^Hell yeah dude

Nice biographies nice to see how some of the superiors of the site got their start.

My Three Rules Of Making a Sig Flow, Lighting and Depth

Apathy's bio is epic.