» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default My Lelouch siggy.

Okay well, I seen someone on here that had a lelouch siggy it was friggin awesome, I damn near jizzed when I seen it. So, I told my self I have to try this style. Here is the result.

~edit~
    Updated.
    Last edited by llRenll; 10-18-2010 at 04:46 AM.

thats our sweet nutter yeah his sig is nice ^^ it's a really good try at the style the hand needs to come out a little more for it to be noticeable but pretty good for your first pop out the bg is very beautiful and i like the effect of the darkened corners almost as if it needs a dusting ..

You might wanna try putting that glowing orb on a different blending tho because it seems to be too white and kind of kills the effect, try placing a colour over top or duping the image (effect/fractal/c4d) putting the base effect on something like overlay or screen and than trying out your colourdodge/lineare/divide an lower opacity a little.. I used to have the same problem ^^ too forever to figure out what was the matter

kiu good to see your work coming along ^^

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Thanks, I'll get to that some time later on tonight.
    :3
    Last edited by llRenll; 10-18-2010 at 01:29 AM.

great work ..
    need more play with the effects .. and try
    keep the render's face way from it ..

the bg is really nice .. like it
    rethink about the text ..

keep it up
    ~

I like the effects used in it, i don't particularly like the render you used. The hand is really blurred and lq. The text needs working on.

7/10.

Latest

can you make a tutorial aheheh
    i like your work ahehe

Although it is a nice sig I do think creating your own style will benefit you more then duplicating someone else's artwork. Afterall you haven't practiced your effort in designing, or tested your skills in colour matching and blending.

I can understand how using tutorials can create a similar looking sig, but outside that you need to learn to expand your own horizons and push yourself.

Canada, QC, with all the rednecks... (kill me)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter View Post
    Although it is a nice sig I do think creating your own style will benefit you more then duplicating someone else's artwork. Afterall you haven't practiced your effort in designing, or tested your skills in colour matching and blending.

I can understand how using tutorials can create a similar looking sig, but outside that you need to learn to expand your own horizons and push yourself.

Sometimes by using a lot of tutorials you learn to develop your own style which becomes in its own a new style, think of it sort of as a new continued legacy of previous tutorial makers that helped you achieve that potential and in turn people will learn from you. Since its a Lelouche sig then I had to review it, the hand like someone said is lq compared to nutter and the purple background fits his style well. The focal of the image is his hand so you should probably put more attention on that as-well. The text really needs some work, they way it is now you might as well not have one on the picture in the first place, take it out or make it stand out more.

That's all.