Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Aishwarya

Default Aishwarya

CnC wanted!

Version 2

I added some more of her neck (that was all there is in the render) so as to remove the floating head effect, added a few pieces of c4d, changed the text a bit. Is it looking any better?

regards
    barochallo
    Last edited by barochallo; 10-23-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: made a few changes as per feedback

dont like it sorry no flow and corners are to dark + txt could be better and where is her neck??? sorry to be meen btw

Thanks for the prompt feedback And no, you're not being mean. You are stating the facts! Yes, now that you mention it, the corners are too dark. Her neck got lost in some silly smudge effect I tried to create in front of it. I'll lose it ASAP.
    As for flow, I thought I had a nice thing going with the shaded lines in the background creating the flow. But you may be right. How can I fix it?

start using some c4ds and fracts and some non human renders to start off and work with them, www.planetrenders.net probs the best place to get renders c4ds and fracts

Gaaf is offline Fight Club is closed..

Super Moderator

the flow looks good, but if you look longer at it than u will see the background that doesnt match with it. dont think its so bad, but u might wanna fix that, and i dont like the text to. if text isnt your strongest point just leave it away. also i think its a bit to empty.
    but i think its a good starter here keep them going man

Hello welcome to the void

I like your colours but I feel the head is floating, it can be okay as long as it's blended very well into the bg, in this case there is no real blending involved so it givees off an odd feeling. I really like this smooth but textured bg behind your text it looks good and almost smooth but still has something to it to not make it flat

IMO the text is good, easy to read you've got it in a nice place an it's not center of attention GJ <3

I would have suggested maybe a nice bright lights city stock in the dead of night and than play with some layers on a motion blur or radial blur ( because her face is nicely rounded)

You also did a good job with the dodge an burn and thats cool cause most of us newbs danno soemtimes where those tools are (or forget)

KIU an welcome again

Ahh one more idea thrown your way, in case you might not know about it..

If you have a hard time finding out where your light sourc is in you sig or you wanna play up more the colours affected by the light try an apply image than go to filter-other-high pass, and keep the settings as they are an hit okay, than just play with the blending setting on a low opcatiy like 10-30 an see how it brings out more depth/colour
    Last edited by Slave; 10-22-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Pretty good colors. I really like the overall soft feel of it. The lighting is pretty sick too.

The text needs work and some more effects would be nice but not a bad sig by any means.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
    I added some more of her neck (that was all there is in the render) so as to remove the floating head effect, added a few pieces of c4d, changed the text a bit. Is it looking any better?

I think it looks a lot better her eyes are more stunning really gives depth to her faceit does feel better now that there is more going on below the chin you didnt mess up your texture to the left of her an thats good it was nice eye candy

The text is better but maybe move if a little closer to her

I have one new suggestion to add to your sig, the "shine" near her face why dont you put a real lens flare to it ? maybe something very low like a 50 an on normal or movie (if movie erase the blue lines) an than set the layer (which had a black fill to it ) on lineage dodge or screen ( prolly L.Dodge.)

Also there is a light above her head you coudl also put on a high pass an set that on a soft light or onething close to that with a low opacity an that would really give her eyes an check bones shine I think

This might not look good i danno :P just some ideas to play with ^^

I like this tag greatly soft an easy to the eyes ^^

KIU <3

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

I'm enjoying v2 much more.