View Poll Results: Who Is King?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stiggeh

6 35.29%
  • Kritez

11 64.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

anyways how come everyone keeps saying stig gmv but hes got less votes than Krit not saying thats a bad thing btw krit just confused me

Quote Originally Posted by Kritez View Post

Also my focal is clear and placed in a specific location for a reason... if you knew what you thought you did you would probably have figured that out eh?

Focals dont have to be centered, heard of the rule of thirds? heard of offset... heard of negative space?
    Point is, it is centered, if that's your grasp of rule of thirds, you fail. miserably. you offset it...terribly. take a look at the sig you're going against if you want a clinic on rule of thirds. the negative space is used poorly due to it being poorly blurred and over contrasted. Not to mention the random huge amount of topz right in the center. ok if you didnt use c4d's it's what it looks like. so you found some other effect, kudos. It still looks chaotic and randomly thrown together. My point wasn't that it was c4d's, it was how whatever the effects are were placed.

side note: if you think for one second that your tag would stand half a chance in hell against any of my koth tags on pr or any other forum where mod+ works are common you are sadly mistaken.

@ takken to be 100% honest I wasn't trying to make anyone mad or anything by what I said. I actually just gave a very short justification of what I actually feel is the main point separating these two tags.

My tag isnt busy... sorry. You need glasses.
    I already have glasses mister. We all have different opinions!

oh... btw, how far did you sig make it in the koth...???

hahahah
    Bad ass Kritez has seen the daylight once again :rollyeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by RadillacVIII View Post
    7# (-)Ion - 5

8#(-)Ion - 4
    Oh look who's higher placed than you
    Last edited by cc.RadillacVIII; 10-27-2010 at 11:55 AM.

Ion, just think straight, take away the busy bit, and its not good. Perhaps we might pay attention when you win an SS

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan_killer View Post
    Ion, just think straight, take away the busy bit, and its not good. Perhaps we might pay attention when you win an SS
    If you are suggesting that Ion's opinion is any less than a person's because he hasn't won an SS, then thats a naive and disrespectful view you have there mate. Sure he initially didn't give a good reason but he did after as to why he voted Stig's. Also, it doesn't help your point seeing as he has two KoTHs, which has won 5 and 4 battles respectively, under his belt when Kri has one that only lasted 2 battles =\ Going on, everyone has an opinion of something, especially art. Just because you may not agree with a person it doesn't make their opinion on a piece any less and stuff like you said sort of irritates me. I'm not angry at you though, just sayin'.

And tbh, Ion is actually one of this forum's better sig makers, he just isn't active. If he would stop coming off as a prick and be more active, you guys would see what he is made of
    Last edited by Takken; 10-27-2010 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave
    takken, you sweet boy you, i could eat you 6^

Quote Originally Posted by Takken View Post
    And tbh, Ion is actually one of this forum's better sig makers, he just isn't active.
    Amen!

indeed ion is a good artist, i wouldnt argue, but only take his advice...this shouldnt have blown up, this is ridiculous imo, its pretty clear, kritez, that this is a piece that you are very proud of, but that doesnt mean its perfect, and that people dont have their criticisms about it....word of advice is to listen to their comments and especially criticisms, and not argue with them...in the end, it is a persons opinion

to spartan, that comment was absurd...for one, hes saying whats clearly on his mind, and he did not throw out any bad comments while doing so, what was said was why he voted for Stig...second off, imo ion is one of the voids best artists...you should check out some of his works

In all deepest reality, we may only imagine the days past us, knowing that anything and all happens; and time will never be written until the happening... The future is 'eXcellence'.

eXx

kritez gmv
    I dont make sigs anymore

Kritez is King!