> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Link Smudge Signature CnC?

CnC Please? Rate ?/10?

i feel u have a great start but could use more work id try smudging in your render with new layer and erasing the parts u don't want and put in some effects to go with your flow seems a tad plain . colors blend in but try smothing out the motion blur some , and you can use a light source nice placement for text but your name and the font dosn't quite fit the style of your tag, stands out way too much , try a different font and blending u text in the bg a bit . kiu m8 hope that was good advise .

Quote Originally Posted by sirenzo View Post
    i feel u have a great start but could use more work id try smudging in your render with new layer and erasing the parts u don't want and put in some effects to go with your flow seems a tad plain . colors blend in but try smothing out the motion blur some , and you can use a light source nice placement for text but your name and the font dosn't quite fit the style of your tag, stands out way too much , try a different font and blending u text in the bg a bit . kiu m8 hope that was good advise .
    thanks for the cnc. I tried to do the background with those streak line looking things to try and make the render look like its like running

Looks incomplete. You need to incorporate more into this sig. Possibly a light source. Mess with the dodge and burn tool. The text is just a no here and doesnt go properly with the sig. Maybe so effect c4ds. Otherwise keep working on it.

My Three Rules Of Making a Sig Flow, Lighting and Depth

love the smudging , but text is wrong, ushould put it more to focal, make it smaller, and together,, not every part in other place
    other ways , its awesome mate!