No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Hey guys. I decided to register tonight. I was browsing through the site earlier and saw a lot of cool stuff to help out the newbies like me. I have been Photoshopping off and on for about 2 years now. I will go on sudden urges and use PS for about 2 or 3 months creating stuff all the time and then I will end up quitting for a few months, so it just goes back and forth.

I am 19 years old and go to Oklahoma State University. For the very few images I have actually submitted, you can view my deviantArt page here; just go to Gallery and Scraps for the images.

Hope to seeing more of you guys!

Oo hey be sure to check out ~GfxVoid if u get the chance lol nice ot have ya here if u need any help or anythin at all feel free to ask anyone here we'd be glad to help
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

Welcome to the forums! Looks as if all your stuff is from tutorials. Try downloading some brushes or try your hand at vectors :-D. You might want to start with brushes and stuff.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

Welcome!

I am a new member myself :P .

OSU all the way! I was planning to attend there when I lived in Midwest City, OK. My teachers told great things about it . Yeah, I planned it early (like 5 years ago), and I still don't fully know what I want to be.

Something with computers or designing will fit the shoe.

I doubt I'll be attending OSU now, as I live in \m/

A no-no sign in Oklahoma :lol:

Welcome to our community mate, and thanks for joining! If you have any questions; please feel free to contact me any time. See ya around!

Originally posted by Illegalx17@May 28 2005, 05:05 AM
    Welcome to the forums! Looks as if all your stuff is from tutorials.* Try downloading some brushes or try your hand at vectors :-D.* You might want to start with brushes and stuff.
    [snapback]56416[/snapback]

Well the general ideas are from tutorials but they aren't completely from it.

That was when I was getting back into PS from a loooong break and couldn't remember how to do anything :P

Also, what do you mean by vectors? I am horrible at brushes, but wish I could get better but I hate messing with them.

welcome to the forums enjoy your stay here.