> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Recent Work

Default Recent Work

Well I have only been actually playing around with PS for a little over a month now, so I am still new to all this but here is some of my most recent.

And of course my current sig.

Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotisms. -Aristotle
    GGM

Here is another assassins creed I just re did. Its from a previous already posted.

The text is part of the prayer ezio says during assassination.

Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam requiescant in pace

Meaning

His life, and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God, rest in peace

Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotisms. -Aristotle
    GGM

i like u dead space mostly because u blended it in better then you others on here but i suspect your new here and with photoshop ? so id try messing around with just smudging in just a single render on a blank canvas which is a new layer when u first start out u go to file new then asked canvas sizes ? id go with 400x200 for default . but that's just me . then id stick with default colors . there a box symbol on your layers tab on the right side of your screen in photoshop less u moved them around? well click the square box with a line through it near the garbage can icon and it make a new layer for you . then go to he left side gradient tool will be most likely found on icon with paint bucket right click that and scroll down to gradient and then at top u can mess with colors . start off with colors from your render. by using the eye drop tool the i con be found in same place as the gradient and paint bucket it be further up tho on the list. i can make u small tut on this if u cant understand what im saying on here then i totally understand sorry. haha I'm trying o be helpful toe let me know pm me if u need help my skype is sirenzohawks my email is hardcola33@hotmail.com add me if u like if need more help or questions i might be able to answer them for u . mess around with smudge brushes and other renders if u like or cd4 renders those renders that look like this .

and renders u can find here http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/index.php should be helpful for renders for u in case u don't know already any ways gl man and I'd just smudge in the sides just for practice to get used to it then add in effects with c4D's as well and just set them to like soft light or over lay screen exedra . OK man gl and hope to see some results

i like your ssj3 goku one
    it looks pretty cool
    look at all the various tutorials this website has to offer
    there are loads
    i say lay off the text for a while because you're new to it
    and text is one of the hardest things to do in my opinion
    good luck with makign stuff ^_^

agreed text is th hardiest i still cant do it right :P i get lazy and slap some on at times
    just do what u can in gfx m8 and worrie about text later . kiu

Thanks for the advice, and yea I am still new to photoshop, only been playing with for a little over a month I think. But I will keep workin on it and post some new up later on.

GGM

right on sly gl m8 looking forward too it hope i was of some great help ?

Yea I am looking at some of the tuts right now, and I copied your advice into notepad for quick reference . Gonna search through some renders between work and the kid and post a new one up with some of the new techniques I learned

EDIT: BTW +repped for the advice guys thanks

GGM