Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Jay-z

Default Jay-z

Random sig.

CnC Please

F U R R E T

Great show!

I think you need a little more light or more going on in the left top side, it feels liek dead space there after looking at your great light colours everywhere else.

I think you might need to fix up your c4d a little too, it feels too sharpened or too textured. Either one it's an easy fix If you already shapened it just go to edit than "fade sharpen" if you havent done that blur it a little and if it's too blury for the effect your going for go ahead na do the same thing I just suggested for your shapen.

Really like where this is going KIU, I'm really impressed with this style !!!

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    Great show!

I think you need a little more light or more going on in the left top side, it feels liek dead space there after looking at your great light colours everywhere else.

I think you might need to fix up your c4d a little too, it feels too sharpened or too textured. Either one it's an easy fix If you already shapened it just go to edit than "fade sharpen" if you havent done that blur it a little and if it's too blury for the effect your going for go ahead na do the same thing I just suggested for your shapen.

Really like where this is going KIU, I'm really impressed with this style !!!
    I use gimp
    Let me find the fade sharpen option...
    its around here somewhere

F U R R E T