» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Please read this and give me your point of view.

First this one.. http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

Then this one..http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423

I just want a point of view from some smarter people ..

I know I seem kinda paranoid but it all fits in..
    Don't critisize me for this.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT ( I SUGGEST YOU DO )

Some Illuminati symbols..

The eye of Horus, Mason's compass, Nazi symbol, idk..

First off the Nazi symbol.. German's

in the video "Telephone" she count's down in german. "3.. 2.. 1.."

The all seeing eye

You have seen she is constantly covering one eye..

This last picture is very significant. It confirms the fact that the closed eye is used in the context of esoteric symbolism. Her left eye is in her hand, referring to the Hand of Fatima (evil eye). Also, one can’t ignore the resemblance with good ol’ Baphomet.

The all seeing eye on the back of her dancer..

Baphomet Reminiscent horns

Notice the checkerboard wall and the Ram's head?

Illuminate Mason room..

If you have minimal knowledge of Freemasonry, you already know the great importance of the twin pillars Jachim and Boaz. They are depicted in a great number of Masonic works of art, such as this one.

Gaga is standing between both pillars, wearing Hello Kitty shoes, occultly referring to mind control programming (innocence, childhood, re-education, etc). Her eyes are closed but she has wide-open eyes painted on her eyelids, which is very symbolic: her eyes seem open but they are still wide shut.

In the picture above, Gaga is sitting on a Masonic throne, complete with the twin pillars on each side of her. Above her head is the compass of Freemasonry:

There is alot more if you read the stuff. And the secret's behind the video's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZXsTRrrjW8
    Last edited by SF.Kira; 01-06-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Most of my signatures have masonic influence or symbology in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    Most of my signatures have masonic influence or symbology in them.
    Well, I was just wondering if you thought that the whole story is true.. "Lady Gaga is being mind controlled by the illuminati"..

Well...that's a long read and I'm not into it myself. All I can really say is that 90 percent of what you read on the internet is more than likely bullshit anyhow.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Method View Post
    Well...that's a long read and I'm not into it myself. All I can really say is that 90 percent of what you read on the internet is more than likely bullshit anyhow.
    Well it DOES seem like bullshit, but if you read it all then it would all make sense .. And I just want some open views on this from some older people.. I know you have it in you DM!

American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

I haven't read it all yet, but honestly I kind of have to agree with DM and Apa. The people could just be bias and make it so their argument is the only one pretty much. You can almost say all the symbols and shit could apply to everyday things. I can almost bet the symbols show up everywhere, but that doesn't mean everyone is getting brain washed. And IMO, its just another theory that is most likely false. Sites like this just try and make it seem like shit like this is real. Now if I see a scholar write shit about this from an academic journal or something I would start to think more about it, but as of right now its media trash. I've seen countless sites post articles like this and yes they sound real, but in actually are false.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphine View Post
    Well, I was just wondering if you thought that the whole story is true.. "Lady Gaga is being mind controlled by the illuminati"..
    I'm bored so I'll humor you lol...

No, it's all bullshit to be honest, and I don't really have masonic stuff in my sigs, I just wanted to make you more paranoid, haha. I didn't read those links either, but i'm fairly sure I can summarize all the crap said in it.

I think all this recent interest (the past few years or so) in the Illuminati, is because of the times we're living in, and also the world supposedly ending in 2012. So what better people to blame then some ominous cult/group that apparently runs the world from the shadows.

Gaga's imagery doesn't seem any different then stuff from the 70/80's, or whenever that whole retro fashion period came from, idk. The media is a hell of a lot different now then it was back then so I think its a lot easier to get sucked into the nonsense of how things are portrayed today.

Any crack pot conspiracist can cook up some story that sounds believable then publish it all over the net and get people to buy into it, and that's why I don't believe in any of this kinda stuff. I'm not saying it's all fake, some stuff may actually be true, but I find most of it to be plain BS, especially stuff involving groups like Masons and the Illuminati or any other secret group or ritual.

HORSE SHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
    I'm bored so I'll humor you lol...

No, it's all bullshit to be honest, and I don't really have masonic stuff in my sigs, I just wanted to make you more paranoid, haha. I didn't read those links either, but i'm fairly sure I can summarize all the crap said in it.

I think all this recent interest (the past few years or so) in the Illuminati, is because of the times we're living in, and also the world supposedly ending in 2012. So what better people to blame then some ominous cult/group that apparently runs the world from the shadows.

Gaga's imagery doesn't seem any different then stuff from the 70/80's, or whenever that whole retro fashion period came from, idk. The media is a hell of a lot different now then it was back then so I think its a lot easier to get sucked into the nonsense of how things are portrayed today.

Any crack pot conspiracist can cook up some story that sounds believable then publish it all over the net and get people to buy into it, and that's why I don't believe in any of this kinda stuff. I'm not saying it's all fake, some stuff may actually be true, but I find most of it to be plain BS, especially stuff involving groups like Masons and the Illuminati or any other secret group or ritual.
    That's why they call you the Resident Asshole lol.

I have been reading up on this shit for like the past hour and I have been hearing that the group are not evil .. And the modern illuminati are made for publicity to get someone famous by brainwashing YOU...

I don't really think I understand the term "Illuminati" could you enlighten me Apa?