» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: My first sig

By the time I made this sig I had used photoshop for only a 3-4 days.I have had problems with my comp and havnt been able to post it be4.

Now im starting to learn more and how to use photoshop and I would like some comments on the sig. its my first and last sig atm becouse I have only made big bg pictures.

just as u know it im new to this stuff, so I aprisiate all help and comments

That's pretty good for your first, actually a decent bg and text. Now what you want to do is go to deviantart or somewhere and get photoshop brushes and start using brushes.
    If you want help...
    Screw you
    If you make sigs...
    Screw you

nice bg shadow good job for first timer ill help u out this week with some good stuff

Originally posted by Illegalx17@Jun 1 2005, 04:23 PM
    start using brushes.
    [snapback]58184[/snapback]
    I have done a few pictures with brushes, however, I dont know where to post them :S

Originally posted by ShadoW@Jun 1 2005, 07:42 AM
    By the time I made this sig I had used photoshop for only a 3-4 days.I have had problems with my comp and havnt been able to post it be4.

Now im starting to learn more and how to use photoshop and I would like some comments on the sig. its my first and last sig atm becouse I have only made big bg pictures.

just as u know it im new to this stuff, so I aprisiate all help and comments
    [snapback]58151[/snapback]

Some parts of the texts' shadow looks off when you put the lighting source into play.
    Try fixing that, though it probably doesn't matter and no one would really care to notice, which is what I'm here for .