Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Razer

Default Razer

Razer DeathAdder

V1

V2

Say which you think is better and why.. And more importatly.. CnC..

PS. The difference is just the text..

I dont actually no what this is :S
    I think you should focus on making the focal clear, so everyone knows what is going on
    I wouldnt go with that text, it looks like its been slapped on the top, try blending it in abit
    Smudging technique seems good, just I dont think it suits the image :/ use your smudging skill on a character classic example: Ironman so we can see your sKiLLz
    Good start, give my CNC a go Id like to see the outcome
    KIU

Mouuntx

I've seen much better from you. I like the blending method but there is no depth, I don't know what the render is, it's flat, has alright flow, but doesn't grab your attention. Fon't is terrible, colors, size, blending, everything. The symbol makes no sense and doesn't fit at all.

When I first started I was 10x worse than you are, and tutorials are what helped me get better. Try some out, and post your results, you'll learn a LOT more that way and get much better feedback as well. Keep it up though! Nice effort for sure, thanks for sharing!

Thanks...

Basically it's a mouse... Yeah.. And the Razer and the logo part was from the original one.. just pasted that over... xD

i understood the concept (i have a razer mouse and use one) so to me it made sense but it's very simple and basic i would've made the render smaller so it was noticable for everyone and worked with it into the background and added more depth and effects like how the mouse it's self glows i would've of brought that out in the signature as well and those are the original text and logo and it only makes sense to use them but they stand out too much i would also fade and blend them in with this but like tzp said from seeing your other sigs you have done better my best piece of advice i can give you is keep reading tutorials and making sigs based off them keep practicing and keep posting for c&c k.i.u i want to see more from you.

Genisphere - TRUeLM - VaN ZeBeN 1st Place Team Battle Collab

Gifts