» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default CnC on Three Signatures Please

Alright, before you look at the images I would like to thank you for taking the time to look at what I have made some renders into and thank you furthermore for any CnC or ratings that you put on them, it helps me a lot.

Star Wars Force Unleashed:

Dark Watch:

Zabuza:

I know that the size looks to be kind of big on them but I don't plan on actually using any of them, only testing things out and checking at how they come out.

Theres not much depth in them, the Zabuza one has some depth.
    try adding some smudge/erase effects, c4d, or some combination of both to bring out some middle ground and more foreground depth

you need to blend in your focal more on all 3
    1st one has a nice light source try to add a c4d or couple them on this tag and make sure u stay with the flow come back and post a new vs of that once and if u decide to fix it ,
    2nd same thing but i feel 2nd is actually u best out of all 3 of theses that Ive seen so far ,
    3d render is much too small and has no flow like some of the smudging but id lose the sharpness on all of them . to gain depth try Gaussian blur on 2.0 take soft round brush ans erase the focal and lower opacity and go over the bg as well in certain areas to give your flow and depth . kiu tho i see u are fairly new so if u need help just ask gl .. keep improving m8

Quote Originally Posted by sirenzo View Post
    you need to blend in your focal more on all 3
    1st one has a nice light source try to add a c4d or couple them on this tag and make sure u stay with the flow come back and post a new vs of that once and if u decide to fix it ,
    2nd same thing but i feel 2nd is actually u best out of all 3 of theses that Ive seen so far ,
    3d render is much too small and has no flow like some of the smudging but id lose the sharpness on all of them . to gain depth try Gaussian blur on 2.0 take soft round brush ans erase the focal and lower opacity and go over the bg as well in certain areas to give your flow and depth . kiu tho i see u are fairly new so if u need help just ask gl .. keep improving m8
    That's my issue. I don't know how to use C4D's effectively. It's upsetting, really.