» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default LP - Samus [Beyond The Light]

I basically made a LP with the render of samus. Gave me an idea of a blurring flow LP, and I kinda made this. Enjoy XD [Use of a lot of adjustments, 1 render, 1 bokehs, and another render used as background]

V1

V2

Really nice m8!

this is actually very nice, but i feel you could have done more to create flow, its very nice you followed the colour scheme and the bokeh you added was sexeh
    I see you trying to use blur and sharpening and you have created a nice focal but on them circle things i think the blur is slightly overdone.
    I think the text needs some improvement but its getting there, i would mention that you kern some of your text by pressing "alt+ left or right key", which would split the text because between where the letters "light" the g and h need kerning.
    My Newest

Making A Tutorial: Off
    Mail me if you wanna collaberate.

I really like this piece, the glowing blue things look like hes "shooting" them, is that supposed to be the case ?

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Thanks for cnc XD, ya i tried to do the flow sig with motion blur xD, the text is rather uneasy since sometimes if i add too big of a text, it will ruin the "flow" of my LP since it should focus more on the digital aspect instead of the typography aspect of the piece. Yes I would have done more to improve it, but I kinda started out with firstly finishing the piece with placements of the renders, apply the image, and then started editing the flow which resulted in this result. Ty for the cnc, ill do some more rearrangements to improve! =)

Slave: Apparently she is suppose to shoot something while there is orbs of energy around Samus to create a good energy flow for the LP, good analyzing though =D

I think it is really good, but i dont see how the orange samus blends with the blue tron looking stuff, but then again i couldnt create this so good job!

i really like this concept and colors just feels a tad too blurry to me but over all gj kiu

You said you used a render for effect. Would that by any chance be Tron aha? Looks like it to me :P

Anyway really like this.
    GJ