» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Two New Sigs

Default Two New Sigs

Tried some new things i think im continuing to improve

c&c please would love to continue improving and i don't seem to get much feedback but from what i have received it's helping so to those of you who do thank you.

Genisphere - TRUeLM - VaN ZeBeN 1st Place Team Battle Collab

Gifts

The first one, I think the blending is pretty cool, but it think it'd look better if you kept the left side of her head. The colour you used for the background, that beige colour, I'd make it a more vibrant orange, like the flower in her hair. The text might look better if you put it lower in the sig, and reduce the opacity of that stroke.

The second one, the c4d's aren't really blended at all...I'd probably take out that pink one in the top right and try and make the purple one look like it's wrapping around her. That'd help with your depth too if you added blur to the background, and then a lower strength blur on the one in front. Could use a light source around the top left, 200px soft brush and click just outside your sig usually works pretty good, then fiddle with the opacity if you need to.

Both of them could probably benefit from some gradient maps and/or photo filters to help the colours come together nicer.

Keep it up, you're improving :]
    Thanks Ishamz <3 Thanks JDragon <3

Gift Wall
    /Slayer <3 /Tay <3 /Slave <3 /Mio <3
    Thanks guys, you're the bestest.

thank you hosh and i agree with you i think your suggestions would be a big improvement i will do an edit of these would love to hear more c&c and thank you for the compliment hoshiko <3

Genisphere - TRUeLM - VaN ZeBeN 1st Place Team Battle Collab

Gifts

Ok, first tag, imo the render doesn't work with the colours, if you were to re-colour the render it would work a bit better. The blending needs to be worked on, and some better fx perhaps. The text I think should be a different font and the stroke thing doesn't feel right imo.

And I think Hosh nailed both the sigs anyways so I'm just gonna agree with her cause I got nothing else to add, lol. Keep it up man.