» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default S.T.A.L.K.E.R Tag

Last edited by Defuze; 01-19-2011 at 01:03 PM.

I personally hate the border, but oh well. The smudging(?) looks pretty nice. To the right of the tree at the top of the sig where it looks like some screen brushing took place looks very odd imo. Whatever is giving the whole blurry effect looks overdone. Overall nice job Defuze KIU

It's been a while since I saw this stock!!!

You know, this feels very creepy like an I like it, I like the weird blur going on, i just think the "boards" leading up the post behind him looks a little odd and the red in the goggles seems a little too high in contrast to the rest of the image, I would suggest maybe lowering the fill rather than the opacity, so your still gettign the glow, but not so strongly

I would also suggest one more item here that might enhance this creep feel, maybe just run a soft round brush with low op black around the edges, to bring more of my eye view to your center

Welcome back Defuze

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    It's been a while since I saw this stock!!!

You know, this feels very creepy like an I like it, I like the weird blur going on, i just think the "boards" leading up the post behind him looks a little odd and the red in the goggles seems a little too high in contrast to the rest of the image, I would suggest maybe lowering the fill rather than the opacity, so your still gettign the glow, but not so strongly

I would also suggest one more item here that might enhance this creep feel, maybe just run a soft round brush with low op black around the edges, to bring more of my eye view to your center

Welcome back Defuze
    I'll try that in a bit. Thanks.

V2