> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Eve promecha - Tay X

BSOTW entry on another forum cnc is welcomed

Well, first off it's way to monotoned. The C4D's don't really fit well with the render and could use more blending. The bottom bar with the text doesn't compliment the tag much. You have nice depth and decent lighting.

I like the "Snow or light show look your getting, I just think your render could take up some more space, or shorten your tag sides a little to not have to use so much empty space.

I like the c4d thats infront of her an in the bg infront of her, but I feel the one behind her is just too much ( again I think if you made the tag smaller on the sides it would fix your problem

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

i agree it is a little monotone, the c4d in the front is really nice, maybe use that as a c4d behind her too? the one you have behind her right now feels out of place, the effects are good and depth is also pretty good, lighting could use a little work, kiu its really nice
    M y r m i d o n s
    Midnight Marauders
    Plagues
    Kryptic Visons

KOTH 19winStreak

I don't really like the border with text in this one.
    I also think that the sig looks a bit unfinished. I like what you did for now but maybe you can add some light blue effect c4d's or something... just to give the wow-factor.
    The c4d at the left side looks a bit choppy or pixalted at some sides.

The lightning looks good... also the colors are nice but as I said before: Maybe you can add some light blue effect c4d's... it also makes it less monotone. The depht looks good and the effects are pretty nice. Just needs some more imo.

Keep it up mate

Thanks for all the cnc guys and girls, i might rework with this render again and take your opinions on bord ty

Good light source, nice c4ds and all but, the c4d is like 'at the beginning' of the sig, ( closest to the 'camera' ) so that should be either most sharpened or most blurred ( because its so close )
    because atm the render is more sharpened than that c4d and thats just wrong
    also since the bg is a smudge ( I assume ) you should make her head + hand + cape or w/e it is dissolve in a smudge so it blends in more with the 'theme' of this tag
    and maybe at some gradient maps of all colors and put the on soft light with low opacity so it gets a bit diversion in colors

keep it up man i actually like this tag ( sorry for the rant though xD )