» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This would only result in some people getting offende and discriminated, due to reasons state in the posts above. Also somebody would have to actually jude all members before they could enter the competition each week, who's up for a job like that.......

Sum: Good idea, not executable

Agreed. It would eventually create un wanted issues I'm afraid.

Thanks.
    Prick.

i'm a beginner and would love it if there was a bsotw, it would help me improve more

I like this idea because I being bad myself would really like to see this.
    This would really bush beginners to work towards getting better and making new sits for this contest with a hope of winning. I don't even bother making a sig for sotw because I know there's a 0% chance of me winning so I dont get better but if the BOSTW was created I would make more sits to enter hence getting more practice.

And picking the beginners or members to enter in the bsotw is easy.

You would make a bsotw section and you wouldnt pick all of tr members to enter in it, if a member thinks they're are a beginner they will enter and if they think they are more advanced then they would enter the regular sotw at their own will.

Please take this idea into consideration because I think it's a great one and members will greatly improve from it.

Quote Originally Posted by RemixIsWin View Post
    I like this idea because I being bad myself would really like to see this.
    This would really bush beginners to work towards getting better and making new sits for this contest with a hope of winning. I don't even bother making a sig for sotw because I know there's a 0% chance of me winning so I dont get better but if the BOSTW was created I would make more sits to enter hence getting more practice.

And picking the beginners or members to enter in the bsotw is easy.

You would make a bsotw section and you wouldnt pick all of tr members to enter in it, if a member thinks they're are a beginner they will enter and if they think they are more advanced then they would enter the regular sotw at their own will.

Please take this idea into consideration because I think it's a great one and members will greatly improve from it.
    ^^ See spoken by someone who thinks it will work, i understand everyones point but this was the one i was trying to make xD

I don't like this idea, because it is only through failure that you get better. If everyone only battles noobs they will not feel challenged to be greater, only have to be good enough to beat a noob. I personally like challenging greater artists and feel as tho I push myself harder when there is a challenge to beat. Some noobs may feel differently tho Idk.

yeah but thats for you your good with sigs, im on about people that have only been using photoshop for like under 6months

What Domino said is true except moat people don't want to make an entry for the regular sotw including myself because I have no chance of winning and if the bsotw is created I will make a sig and practice to try and win. Which I could never do in regular sotw

It's not about being 'offended' because those who choose to participate already recognize that they're a beginner - and think about it, it's better to be a beginner than to not begin at all. And let's be honest, I could see some being intimidated by the much more stronger-skilled of the void who still participate in sotw. This is why there's such a medal as "most improved player"; So that the awarded recognizes that they're efforts have not gone unnoticed! I think this should be given more thought. It may not be easy to establish, but I think it's something worth pursuing.

Thanks for the gift Stu!

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today, and the reality of tomorrow." - Robert H. Goddard

oh cry me a dAM RIVER god for bid if a mod has acctualy have to work for once wow lol jk i kinda had this idea allready but w/e gl