» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Battlefield Vietnam

Please use constructive criticism, I'm trying to get better!
    If you don't like something or something isn't right, PLEASE BE SPECIFIC!

Can we see the origional stock?

Just want to know what you've done where to this.
    From just looking at it, I'm not a fan of the same effect being repeated over and over. By this i'm mainly looking at the right side where u've used the same fractle/brush at least twice and then on the right hand shoulder looks very similar again.
    Going to be blunt here so excuse me, but axe the text completely. Don't even bother with txt until you have a firm grasp on the basics. It's all a little bit mono atm due the the effects all being exactly the same colour as the dark red of the text and top of the explosion. Don't like the amount of effects on the stock focal either, just a bit too distracting. Tutorials definitly the step forward from here Just follow them through to the letter to begin with by using the same resources as are used in the origional. If they're not provided ask the designed if he/she can send them. After that just roughly follow them adding your own little spin on stuff. For instance using a different render with your own effects and placement and just follow stuff like how the designer created Depth and flow and what they did to create a lighting. Simples KIU though cos there's no way of getting better any other way than learning from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascarine View Post
    Can we see the origional stock?

Just want to know what you've done where to this.
    From just looking at it, I'm not a fan of the same effect being repeated over and over. By this i'm mainly looking at the right side where u've used the same fractle/brush at least twice and then on the right hand shoulder looks very similar again.
    Going to be blunt here so excuse me, but axe the text completely. Don't even bother with txt until you have a firm grasp on the basics. It's all a little bit mono atm due the the effects all being exactly the same colour as the dark red of the text and top of the explosion. Don't like the amount of effects on the stock focal either, just a bit too distracting. Tutorials definitly the step forward from here Just follow them through to the letter to begin with by using the same resources as are used in the origional. If they're not provided ask the designed if he/she can send them. After that just roughly follow them adding your own little spin on stuff. For instance using a different render with your own effects and placement and just follow stuff like how the designer created Depth and flow and what they did to create a lighting. Simples KIU though cos there's no way of getting better any other way than learning from others.
    YOU are a god. <3 Thank you so much for the "CONSTRUCTIVE" criticism. loved it (and no I'm not being sarcastic)