» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Killzone 3 Helghast

This is one of my most favorite signature I've ever done. I absolutely love the Helghast and Killzone for that matter!
    Please rate with constructive criticism. Thanks

To be honest it seems like you had no other way to fill in the empty space there so you used some text that is quite terrible imo. The effects seem low quality and the focal area is weird. However this sig does show potential as it looks pretty unfinished. Much more could be done to this.

My Three Rules Of Making a Sig Flow, Lighting and Depth

Agreed with DR809, look at my comments on your Battlefield Vietnam tag. Pretty much all the general points apply here too.

Why don't you try an place some of those c4d pieces on a motion blur ( very slightly) and make sure it's going on the angle of your tag.

The text is kinda off here, It's very bright compared to your tag and very far off on it's own

You also might wanna try doing some clipping mask to give your sig more texture and depth.

In case you don't know how to do clipping mask I will break it down for you :

So lets say you ahve this image here now you want to make a new layer and get some splatter brushes or grunge or even the normal hard round brush will do, just play with the settings an scatter of it before hand so you get a nice "messy look"

Now brush on some of those splatters just a few spots like in the bottom middle ( don't forget to go with the flow of your tag) once you have placed a few spots hide the layer of paint you jsut did than make a copy of your image as it looks without the spots on it, put it over the hiding layer of spots ( unhide the spots layer so the eye is now on) than with image layer selected hit Crtl.Alt.G, this will make a little arrow pop up on your box linking it to the spot one below, All you have to do now is just move your iamge around and than you will be able to see that the spots are now filled with the image above, but only in those spots,

Thast how you do clipping mask Very useful trick

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^