> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Anti-Venom

Default Anti-Venom

Okay, so this is my first time using C4Ds so blatantly in a signature. I usually like to keep them as effects, but I wanted to try something new.

Last edited by AnthonyE; 02-02-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Like this one, bit too sharp in a few places, but great tag nonetheless. kiu mate.

c4d's close to his legs and to his mouth are not really well blended and IMO u should make the render smaller KIU!
    Favorite and Most Recent:

Quality, my friend. Some parts of the C4D's are really sharp and draw your attention away too fast from the focal.
    The glowing effect you tried to do with the eyes didn't really work out too well. They don't really pop to me.

Try adding in some stronger effects for a better 'wow' factor. Your colors could also use some work, it seems overall quite monotone, try to expand your choice of colors.
    Keep it up!

My gift wall!
    My gift wall #2!
    My Genesis Tag Tutorial, check it out here!
    My Halo Tag Tutorial, check it out here!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
    Like this one, bit too sharp in a few places, but great tag nonetheless. kiu mate.
    Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by chonfat View Post
    c4d's close to his legs and to his mouth are not really well blended and IMO u should make the render smaller KIU!
    I think next time I'll try working with a smaller render. I'm just so used to working with a huge render to fix negative space problems from years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Derosion View Post
    Quality, my friend. Some parts of the C4D's are really sharp and draw your attention away too fast from the focal.
    The glowing effect you tried to do with the eyes didn't really work out too well. They don't really pop to me.

Try adding in some stronger effects for a better 'wow' factor. Your colors could also use some work, it seems overall quite monotone, try to expand your choice of colors.
    Keep it up!
    Thank you for the cnc. Actually the glowing eyes were apart of the original render. I hated the way the looked, but until you said something about it I didn't know what to do. After I read what you said, I got an idea to stamp out the ugly glow and add my own. Hopefully you think it looks better this way. As for the sharpness, Most of the C4D layers were about 10 layers under apply image layers and adjustment layers, so I couldn't really fix that too instantly without having to go through all the layers again. I tried as best as I could to fix some of it though. I went ahead and added the v2 to the OP.

Thanks again for the cncs!

wowa another c4d whore :P looks pretty cool man i don't eel colors are quite ready for this render used or maybe a darker red and more white and try a gaussian blur and get more depth on the focal like the stick out at you effect it look pretty bad ass u almost have it but just a bit more will make it brilliant gl man kiu nice tag so far

wowa another c4d whore :P
    As if Linda and Ketg weren't enough, LOL.
    Np mate, it has potential .

My gift wall!
    My gift wall #2!
    My Genesis Tag Tutorial, check it out here!
    My Halo Tag Tutorial, check it out here!

Quote Originally Posted by sirenzo View Post
    wowa another c4d whore :P looks pretty cool man i don't eel colors are quite ready for this render used or maybe a darker red and more white and try a gaussian blur and get more depth on the focal like the stick out at you effect it look pretty bad ass u almost have it but just a bit more will make it brilliant gl man kiu nice tag so far
    Appreciate the CNC. and you don't have to worry about me being a c4d whore. I didn't really have fun working with this style at all; I was just trying something different. I think I'll stick to my usual thing. Thanks for the suggestions.