> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UnDeRoAtH View Post
    Man don't quit My work sucks conpaired to others here and I don't seem to be getting better but I like makin stuff I won't quit makin stuff long as I have Photoshop so keep workin man try new stuff and just enjoy the forum and the work you make
    This, my stuff sucks compared to others, and tbh, i don't think i'm improving much, if at all :L

But i came into GFX for fun, not bragging rights.

[My DeviantART]

{x}{x}{x}
    Quote Originally Posted by DOMINOtm
    I know what you will have to do. This may sound a bit strange but it is the only logical option, you have to seduce your teacher

I suck at sig making too, but I am long ways from quitting.

Just hang in there, use Photoshop for it's art tools and not for it's abilities to turn C4D's into invisible effects. I'm not a C4D user so my signatures never get good gradings or ratings, but my hand made designs always get nice comments and at the end it's worth it.

Just do your own thing, don't follow anyone. Develop your own style and I promise you'll be happy with whatever you make no matter the comments you get.

it will take a while to get to where you want to be design wise, dont give up ,u will regret it

B . e . n n . i . B . l . a c . k
    5 ★.General

MIDNIGHT.MARAUDERS
    http://www.youtube.com/user/itsbenniblack
    Twitter: @itsbenniblack

Graphics take dedication, don't give up that easy mate!

I'd like to make a suggestion. about a year ago i was in exactly the same place as you are now, felt like my work was shite in comparison to a hell of a lot of gfx i saw on another forum. Felt like giving up but i ended up just switching forum to here, using all the tuts trying new stuff and eventually saw a great improvement. My suggestion is not necessarily give up, try swapping forum. Somewhere you feel more confident in your ability. The forum won't instantly ban you from ever coming back just do and go where you feel more comfortable ^^. Whatever your choice good luck to you and I hope it goes well. In the end of the day, if u believe Gfx isn't for you then it isn't for you don't sweat it was just another experience. Hope everything becomes clear for you soon

Shadow as probs your oldest friend here and the reason you joined here dont quit, you have improved so much just keep following tuts and getting better by the day. y

i may not be the greatest to help you out but I'm willing to give u 1 on 1 in helping u learn basics in sig designing . i wont teach u all my new tricks its best you learn your own just get you used to your tools more on what they do and what u can make them do for u to create your new style of your own . pm me ttyl

well bro you got a great community here more then eager to lend you a hand. that's good enough reason to keep going at it, right?
    btw, i see great improvement. why stop now?
    Last edited by notthefed; 02-04-2011 at 06:19 PM.

All too plain.

For starters, I would just like to say that I really appreciate all the support. Honestly, this is the reason I joined this, for support. (And Tay X was a beast and told me about this) To answer the question of Am I quitting, the answer is and always will be "NO!" I wrote this right before I left for vacation and honestly I regret writing it. I am really appreciative of all your guys's support and offers of help that I will probably make use of in the future.

-Shadow