Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaco

Default Shaco

Tried something new. Any thoughts?

Just on the face.

is there a focal ? i cant find it lol make a nice abstract tho

Yeah...the focal is the face

You can't really miss it, or at least I find it hard not to see it xD

I would like to see you take out the blurred bokeh stocks. They are unnecessary and cause a sense of confusion. Take em out first and then ill cnc it

Without the bokeh :

i liked it with bokeh try to darken the edges with the bokeh on it should help bring out the focal

Quote Originally Posted by JustInCredible View Post
    I would like to see you take out the blurred bokeh stocks. They are unnecessary and cause a sense of confusion. Take em out first and then ill cnc it
    What is that? He must make his sig in the way you like to even be worthy of your silly CnC?

Eat a crayon. =D

Quote Originally Posted by littlefeet View Post
    What is that? He must make his sig in the way you like to even be worthy of your silly CnC?

Eat a crayon. =D
    No he does not have to make a sig my way. I merely made a suggestion to improve his sig which is cnc in itself. I couldnt cnc it cause it was difficult to diferentiate the different aspects of the sig due to the bokeh stock. The sig looks alot better without the bokeh stocks imo.

I noticed you've been trollin every since that SOTW discussion we had. Dont tell me to eat a crayon we should battle instead so you can stop your useless trolling...

Quote Originally Posted by JustInCredible View Post
    No he does not have to make a sig my way. I merely made a suggestion to improve his sig which is cnc in itself. I couldnt cnc it cause it was difficult to diferentiate the different aspects of the sig due to the bokeh stock. The sig looks alot better without the bokeh stocks imo.

I noticed you've been trollin every since that SOTW discussion we had. Dont tell me to eat a crayon we should battle instead so you can stop your useless trolling...
    How is that trolling? Crayons are good for your health and they make you more artistic!

You didn't make a suggestion. You told him very plainly that if he wanted any CnC from you he would have to take out parts you did not like first. I thought that was pretty silly, but if you want to put your banana pants on that's fine. I would be more than happy to battle you even though I have no idea what that has to do with any of this. Is it like, "If I beat you in a battle I can be rude to anyone I want and you cannot tell me to eat school supplies"?

Ok then, you name the time and place. I will bring my pajamas. I hope your crew is foot deep in hot sauce though because I'm going to bring enough glitter to convince a lama that it is a lady bug. I will wear my french bread shoes and pre-butter them for the battle. You can pick the theme. And you are just incredible so I'm sure you will win 20-0 because you are just incredibly popular. A couple theme suggestions from me are: Unicorns. Rainbows. Unicorn rainbows. Rainbow Unicorns.

But you can pick whatever.