> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Shoot'em!

Default Shoot'em!

Last edited by AnthonyE; 02-23-2011 at 04:12 PM.

I like the coloring, but the person doesn't seem to be very grounded within the scene imo. I wish I got the feeling that she was a part of it rather jusn just a render on top of a background image

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I like the coloring, but the person doesn't seem to be very grounded within the scene imo. I wish I got the feeling that she was a part of it rather jusn just a render on top of a background image
    I have to disagree with Casey on this one, I like the way that it separates the two, it gives the sig good depth but imo if the size of the render was smaller it would really show more depth and create a better feel for this signature. Also the lighting could use some work, some areas are underexposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    I have to disagree with Casey on this one, I like the way that it separates the two, it gives the sig good depth but imo if the size of the render was smaller it would really show more depth and create a better feel for this signature. Also the lighting could use some work, some areas are underexposed.
    I think what really bugs be/stands out (to me) is that the left legs seems way too bright for the overall scene. To me that just throws it off :T

I got what you're saying. Thanks for the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    Ah, thanks. Maybe I'll try making the render a bit smaller?

I think what really bugs be/stands out (to me) is that the left legs seems way too bright for the overall scene. To me that just throws it off :T
    That would be my fault. I brushed on some lighting. Yellow soft brush set on soft light to try to make it feel like the light of the gunshot is showing on her leg, face, and a bit of her coat.

lightning is weird... there is a round cirkel visible wich looks out of place..
    the render looks just just splashed on top of the bg and doesn't blend..
    a forground splatter could work as well...
    needs some work imo..