> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Terrible news guys :(

As many of might know i haven't been active lately thats because i've been visiting my dad at the hospital and the nursing facility "...clears throat..." my dad had liver and kidney failure and from wut the doctors said is that cause of his liver being so bad it affected all of his other organs and shut them down he was on life support and thats the only thing that was keeping him alive plus blood pressure medicine to keep his heart elevated my had got told by my dad if he was to be a vegetable or on life support to pull the plug so today around 12:45pm they got the paper work together and signed at 1pm they took off all of the life support on my dad and at 1:30pm he took his last breathe and died!

I extremely hate this day, this is my worst day ever in my whole entire life

-----------
    Bobby "My Dad"

This was my Dad and now he's gone and it really fucken sux cause now u know he won't be able to see me get a girl and marry or have kids when i finally decide that i do want kids it's just fucken horrible man

im really sorry for your loss and i know what it's like i have lost two step fathers one to kidney cancer and on to a very rare disease so i feel for you my best wishes to you and your family.

Genisphere - TRUeLM - VaN ZeBeN 1st Place Team Battle Collab

Gifts

im really sorry to hear about your los
    your dad looks like he was a fun guy really sorry for you to lose him (W)
    Last edited by cc.RadillacVIII; 03-04-2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Keep on topic!

Sorry for your loss mate, if you want to talk or whatever feel free to PM or AIM me, lost my dad June 25 due to pancreatic cancer.
    I won't say that I understand what you're going through because everyones experience will be different and it did bother me when people told me that; I also won't say that it gets easier, because to be completely honest it hasn't yet for me and I'm just going off of personal experience, it very well may idk, I can say that you will find a way to get on with your life even if it feels unlikely, that's honestly the best I can give you.
    Sorry again mate. ♥
    Last edited by Gallagher; 03-03-2011 at 08:38 AM.

American by birth, southern by the grace of God.

I wish I could say I understand how you feel, but every death for every person is different. I can, however, relate to kind of how you feel. I lost my dad a little over a year ago from cancer. It sucks a lot, but you will just have to keep moving on and think about the stuff you know would of made him proud. I think about my dad every day and I am always like I wish you were here to help me, but instead I know that I have to move on and just be like I know he would be proud of me because I did this or that. Just hang in there.

And just from looking at that picture, I can sort of tell your dad would of been awesome! Also, one thing I found helpful was remembering for who your dad was in his prime and not in his last few days.

i thank you guys for all the feedback i can hardly sleep man last night i went to sleep around 7am cause i couldn't stop crying everytime i tried going to sleep i'd just cry it sux man it really does

really sry for your lost m8 im sure if u believe in after life or not he will still see u have your family when u do have one he will always looking over u no matter where u go m8 i know how it feels to lose a loved one i too lost a bunch i lost about 22 family members in 3 years and it was so fast and sudden , it's tough and i just recently lost my grandmothers . so it's hard to deal with but i feel them with me all the time and know they are watching ,

Sorry for your loss 70096001, these things are never easy to deal with. I can't possibly comprehend what you're going through, but I will talk with you if you want, pm me if you need someone to talk to. what's your first name btw, so I don't have to think of you as 70096001?

My first name is Aerick and yeah am sorry for u guys loses too it's just horrible

Aerick, Im sorry ♥, But why is he a fucken horrible man?