» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Havent done one in awhile

Been awhile since I done one. Didnt have PS for about 3 weeks due to my laptop charger dying.

I consider the Dance one a throw away. I didnt really know what to make out of it.

Imo the edges of the first one are too dark and the second one is all face. I like what you did around the dancer in the first one but the colors could be matched better. Try using gradient maps on different layer settings to get matching light.

Work on blending, colors, lighting, and take out the text in the second one... it does not fit imo. Depth does not look like an issue in the first tag, but maybe a bit too burnt on the sides, keep at it.

In the first one the sides are dark on purpose. Its made to look like the spotlight is on her.

not bad bro kiu i like the effects m8

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    Imo the edges of the first one are too dark and the second one is all face. I like what you did around the dancer in the first one but the colors could be matched better. Try using gradient maps on different layer settings to get matching light.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with having all face. I just think of it as a close-up in a movie scene. Signatures don't always have to look for the big picture.

I like the first one and it's effects, but I don't know how I feel about the circles. It's a nice concept, but I'm just not feeling it. Also, her feet look a tad too erased. As for the spot light, i think it should have a more cone-shaped feel to it since thats how they look in real life. In your signature, it looks more like your focal is being abducted by aliens, lol.

I like the second one a lot more, like I said, I don't mind having signatures with all face. I do it sometimes myself. My favorite part is the smoke over his eyes. I do feel like the colors are a bit too strong, but this is coming from someone gets the "the colors look washed out" critique on every single one of my threads, lol so take my words with a grain of salt.