Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime Signature

Default Anime Signature

really like the flow in this tag but it feel lq imo kiu m8

Quote Originally Posted by sirenzo View Post
    really like the flow in this tag but it feel lq imo kiu m8
    LQ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Do you think I have a chance of beating this tag?

Add more depth in there, lighting is ok... could use work, effects are nice, flow is good, a bit lq.

I would say you have a strong chance, because the tag your going against's focal is dead center... and that is a big turn off imo. GL, and keep it up.

<3 animeso I would like to give you some tips, that imo anyways would greatly help this tag out.

The render looks lq because it has no depth, My suggestion to you would be to dup the render and the render above the original render put it on multiply, lover the fill, say 12-26,

You could do a lot with those fractals and lights, My suggestion o you would be to lightly dust some purple and blue orb like thingies behind your render but close to the edges, than put it on like line dodge or colour dodge, depending on what looks good, than go ahead an make a copy of that layer and move it above the original render( so this new layer goes in between original an multi render layer than clip mask it to the original render, this layer you might wanna lower the fill or op on it just so its not too blinding, and if you did some heavy dusting you might wanna erase some small parts.

My next suggestion would be to go back to your base layer an put in a curve layer and darken it a little, this will also help to give depth you could also put some light fractals you already have and just make them a little darker.

lol I could go all night :P If you want we could collab and I could show you some rendom but very helpful tricks I use with majority of my tags, No tag ever comes out looking the same and they style can change with every person, but what little I got might give you a good spark with colour an depth ^^

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    <3 animeso I would like to give you some tips, that imo anyways would greatly help this tag out.

The render looks lq because it has no depth, My suggestion to you would be to dup the render and the render above the original render put it on multiply, lover the fill, say 12-26,

You could do a lot with those fractals and lights, My suggestion o you would be to lightly dust some purple and blue orb like thingies behind your render but close to the edges, than put it on like line dodge or colour dodge, depending on what looks good, than go ahead an make a copy of that layer and move it above the original render( so this new layer goes in between original an multi render layer than clip mask it to the original render, this layer you might wanna lower the fill or op on it just so its not too blinding, and if you did some heavy dusting you might wanna erase some small parts.

My next suggestion would be to go back to your base layer an put in a curve layer and darken it a little, this will also help to give depth you could also put some light fractals you already have and just make them a little darker.

lol I could go all night :P If you want we could collab and I could show you some rendom but very helpful tricks I use with majority of my tags, No tag ever comes out looking the same and they style can change with every person, but what little I got might give you a good spark with colour an depth ^^
    I've never done a collab before so sure!

Took off the text. I'm going to try the depth stuff tomorrow.

For now I'm out ^_^

Wow Slave said it all. Excellent suggestion imo.
    From my side, its a nice and decent try.
    With few more tweaks the tag can become pure smex.
    this tag has great potential.
    you need to create some more depth.
    also try High Pass. It helps create depth or Black and white Gmap in Luminosity mode.
    KIU m8

Thanks golden <3

I wanted to point out one more thing to fellow fractal users !!!1 Sometimes you get that too over contrasted or too high of a light source in little areas ( like around the guitar ) becuase the layer was put on a line dodge or colour dodge, sometimes it looks good, but most times it is just a little too eye catching in the wrong kind of way. Don't forget to play with your layers, put a level layer on it and play with the settings, or use a hue/sat to change colour( sometimes this really helps) or take a curve or vibrance and play with those settings, just don't forget to clip mask it to the fractal layer, otherwise it will change your whole image from that layer and down.

Hope I gave a few tips out that some ppl might have forgotten about or have never used before

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by Manga View Post
    LQ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Do you think I have a chance of beating this tag?

YES!

and NO...