» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Forest Anime

Default Forest Anime

Used Slaves render. CnC?
    Need a team? Second 2 None is recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidsheep
    Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.

Too much render not enough BG.

Try working on lighting. Take the dodge tool and dodge all the light areas and take the burn tool and burn all the dark areas.

I love this stock. Overall Its Nice I would say. Few things can be taken care of which will make the tag even more sexy.
    Like the effects on the render needs some blending. It seems like you have tried to create a flow which is good. But the effects can be blended some more. Create some more depth. Overall a nice tag
    kiu m8

<3 Thanks for this awesome Gift Slave.

Quote Originally Posted by Fork View Post
    Too much render not enough BG.

Try working on lighting. Take the dodge tool and dodge all the light areas and take the burn tool and burn all the dark areas.
    Yeah I was thinking about doing that. I also think a few of my effects are a bit iffy. I was really tired last night though D:

Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.

forks a terd, imo there is just enough render, lol as you can see , most of my tags the render is usually 50% or more of the tag.

You've got a great idea going here, I would suggest a few things, 1 would be to blur up some of the bg, I kinda like this rule I keep, the fartehr away i am from my render the more blur it gets, so just lightly take the blur tool and dust a few spots ( not all the bg, imo that looks cheese).

Another idea would be to darken it up a little, put a light dusting of black round soft brush around the edges ( leading away from light source) and than set it on overlay, than just play with the fill or opacity to where you feel comffy ^^

One other suggestion for you would be to put in some cute bubble fractals or some glowish shit in there to give it a fire fly look ? or.

One more thing I would like to suggest to you is to darken up the render, she is very white, you would pick one of your colours that you re already using and just lightly colour her up more, danno if you put her on multi, but you could try that too ^^

gl , happy you found the render of use, took me half a year to decide wtf to do with her xD

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

I'm probably going to scratch most of the background and make a c4d background or maybe incorperate clip masking, I'll still keep it there but I am going to really fix this signature up ... at one point. It's been bugging me.

Nice 8.6 Kiu

If you guys were looking for a nice big update of something sexy. Sorry I never got around to doing much on this signature today. Most I did was fix the lighting a bit. Anyways I'll add more effects to it tomorrow.

Cya Im going to bed. Night