» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime Fall

Default Anime Fall

I'm still getting the hang of lighting, although I think I did a great job with it this time around! I found myself paying a lot more attention to the depth of the design this time around as well. I think I'm getting the hang of this!

CnC, please. Thank you!

yes you have done justice to lighting my friend. Its looking good. One thing needs to be taken care of. That is the Light source that you have created is looking round shaped , which actually gives a feel that you have used a soft brush to create it. What I want to say is that dont make it apparent . let it spread a little bit so that it doesnt look round shaped.
    Oh God I guess I am not able to explain it. In any case Its a good job. Keep Practicing m8
    kiu

<3 Thanks for this awesome Gift Slave.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDagger View Post
    yes you have done justice to lighting my friend. Its looking good. One thing needs to be taken care of. That is the Light source that you have created is looking round shaped , which actually gives a feel that you have used a soft brush to create it. What I want to say is that dont make it apparent . let it spread a little bit so that it doesnt look round shaped.
    Oh God I guess I am not able to explain it. In any case Its a good job. Keep Practicing m8
    kiu
    I actually barely even enhanced the lighting at all; the way that the lighting from the render, and the lighting from the stock play out together gives it it's oval shape. I do know what you mean though, and I thank you for the crits.

OMG That was in the render. No Problem then. Do You have that Light Rays Brush. That can come in handy here. I mean the Ron's Brush of Light Beams. Good Job Again m8

OMG That was in the render. No Problem then. Do You have that Light Rays Brush. That can come in handy here. I mean the Ron's Brush of Light Beams. Good Job Again m8
    Yeah, the lighting on the side of the tree was there already in the stock, and the lighting on the face of the render was there already as well. I mostly darkened the shadows, and I added a touch of light to the focal, but for the most part that rounded light beam effect was created by the angles of light from the render and the stock.

No, I don't have that. If you have a link to it, that would be great.

Oh, and thanks! I'm glad somebody notices my improvements! I sure as hell do.

I have the ron's Brush I will upload it in rapidshare or megaupload and send the link to you.

you did do well with the depth imo, might i suggest you change the colour of the c4d ? or put more of this sharp green into the rest of the tag ?

EDIT: In case you might not know hwo to do one of these things lemme give you a run down.

to change the colour of your c4d go to your adjustment layer ( the half b half w thingy at the bottom of your layer tray) and pick the hue/sat one, clip it to your layer than just play with it, if you want a full blow out than click on the "colour" box and it will change it all, or you coloud get really creative and do "selective colour" and play around with the colours there and see what makes you feel good ^^
    Last edited by Slave; 03-11-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

I have the ron's Brush I will upload it in rapidshare or megaupload and send the link to you.
    Sweet! Thanks, man!

Quote Originally Posted by Van. View Post
    good job
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    you did do well with the depth imo, might i suggest you change the colour of the c4d ? or put more of this sharp green into the rest of the tag ?

EDIT: In case you might not know hwo to do one of these things lemme give you a run down.

to change the colour of your c4d go to your adjustment layer ( the half b half w thingy at the bottom of your layer tray) and pick the hue/sat one, clip it to your layer than just play with it, if you want a full blow out than click on the "colour" box and it will change it all, or you coloud get really creative and do "selective colour" and play around with the colours there and see what makes you feel good ^^
    Yeah, I know how to do that. I left it the way it is because the C4D is supposed to represent foliage (plants), which are green. I'll play around with it later and see what I can get out of it; maybe I'll dull the green down so it's not so bright.

gotta agrree wid slave