» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Guys Everyone.. Read this Please

Okay Guys,

I'm done spamming im sorry i dont know why i did it in the first place. I woulden't have You WONT EVER chatch me spaming

About the "rip"..

My friend from a site Named Dan gave that signature to me. He told me details about it. Then he told me i should see what other people think of it. He told me he made it And he spent some time on IT. which was BS And now you guys think i rip. I dont i swear. I'm sorry this happend (Dan If ur fucking reading this FUCK YOU!)

Im sorry guys i will only Post my artwork NOT my friends anymore. I promis

Sorry And Spamming and Not my artwork are Done

/Carso

I don't know what is happening but you sound like you really are sorry about what happened.

:]

Quote Originally Posted by Carso View Post
    My friend from a site Named Dan gave that signature to me. He told me details about it. Then he told me i should see what other people think of it. He told me he made it And he spent some time on IT. which was BS And now you guys think i rip. I dont i swear. I'm sorry this happend (Dan If ur fucking reading this FUCK YOU!)
    yeah you said his name was dave

[02:57] Carso: my friend gave it to me on another site. His name is dave im not providing links

hmm.

well dude, in the end you ripped. whether you "made" the sig or not, you still claimed it to be your own.

Don't fall for it, Syn. He told us in chat about 2 minutes ago that the friend's name was "Dave," and now it's "Dan?" I don't think so.

You ripped. Face the consequences.

Don't rip. In other words, don't post work that you yourself did not create. If a particular piece was a collaboration, give proper credit to the author(s) who helped with the piece. If your piece includes an element that is known to be copyrighted or may include restrictions in regards to usage, include the author's credits, to include a website or an email in which the author can be reached to verify the validity of the credit. If you're still not sure, consult the FAQ made by one of our members, Nutter, here.

Don't troll. If you don't understand this term, a loose translation could be, "to make posts that would incite hostile situations or be perceived as an attempt to cause conflicts to arise". If you feel the need to post something that may be interpreted as offensive or disrespectful in some way, then don't post it. A general rule of thumb would be to think before you make posts. This includes harassing other members of the community, staff, and administration. It all goes back to the rule on respect. That being said, trolling would be a violation of not one, but two rules.

Critique properly. The concept of critique is based entirely around the word "constructive", hence "constructive criticism". Constructive criticism should be aimed at the piece, not at the user. Exercise your level of understanding and give feedback. If your critique happens to include some negative things, be sure to provide ways for the creator to fix those downfalls, or maybe even give alternative methods to get the same outcome. You should avoid giving critique that doesn't offer help to the author. If you don't know enough about the subject-matter but want to offer critique, then say so. Offering your opinion is a given right, but it should be done with tact.

Those are rules that you agree to when joining. You have broken all of those. When you posted your "friends" Dan, or was it Dave? You didn't give credit, which is basically claiming it as your own, as this is a website for creating art.

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.

So I heard your thread ..... Now

[spoiler][/spoiler]

STILL a rip.

Permaban pl0x.
    Last edited by Manga; 03-11-2011 at 09:18 PM.
    Need a team? Second 2 None is recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidsheep
    Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.

The atrocity, the pain, the betrayal..

I've given my heart into forgiving this caring creature and he turns his back full of spikes and takes a stab at my soul, living me crippled by the pain..

..the pain of having lost yet another person in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pet View Post
    Don't rip. In other words, don't post work that you yourself did not create. If a particular piece was a collaboration, give proper credit to the author(s) who helped with the piece. If your piece includes an element that is known to be copyrighted or may include restrictions in regards to usage, include the author's credits, to include a website or an email in which the author can be reached to verify the validity of the credit. If you're still not sure, consult the FAQ made by one of our members, Nutter, here.

Don't troll. If you don't understand this term, a loose translation could be, "to make posts that would incite hostile situations or be perceived as an attempt to cause conflicts to arise". If you feel the need to post something that may be interpreted as offensive or disrespectful in some way, then don't post it. A general rule of thumb would be to think before you make posts. This includes harassing other members of the community, staff, and administration. It all goes back to the rule on respect. That being said, trolling would be a violation of not one, but two rules.

Critique properly. The concept of critique is based entirely around the word "constructive", hence "constructive criticism". Constructive criticism should be aimed at the piece, not at the user. Exercise your level of understanding and give feedback. If your critique happens to include some negative things, be sure to provide ways for the creator to fix those downfalls, or maybe even give alternative methods to get the same outcome. You should avoid giving critique that doesn't offer help to the author. If you don't know enough about the subject-matter but want to offer critique, then say so. Offering your opinion is a given right, but it should be done with tact.

Those are rules that you agree to when joining. You have broken all of those. When you posted your "friends" Dan, or was it Dave? You didn't give credit, which is basically claiming it as your own, as this is a website for creating art.
    I'm Shadow Shock, and I approve this message.

Lol, in all seriousness though, I couldn't agree more (with the rule, and Pet). Whether you, or your friend Dave-Dan made this so-called "signature," it' still stolen from Infinity Ward, and you didn't give him credit for the design even if he did make it (even though we all know that you actually made it).

So, it's still a rip regardless, and ripping isn't tolerated on this website (or any other GFX websites).

Ripping is not something you can just apologize for and move on from, Ripping = Permaban no matter what you do afterwards to claim that a friend made it. why is the ripped sig the exact same measurements as the previous sigs you "made"? If someone else named "Dan" or "Dave" made it wouldn't it be some other dimensions than your current sigs? ripped sig is 465 x 165 pixels same as your other sigs that you claimed to have made, seems kinda odd.
    Last edited by cC.DOMINO™; 03-11-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINO™ View Post
    If someone else named "Dan" or "Dave" made it wouldn't it be some other dimensions than your current sigs? ripped sig is 465 x 165 pixels same as your other sigs that you claimed to have made, seems kinda odd.
    That's a pretty good point. I wonder if he's ripped all of his sigs?