» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Default Anime Sig, Please Rate and CnC

Just finished making this sig. Hope you like it. Please rate and cnc.

Mets GFX

it is a tad flat for my liking, as well in colors as in contrast..
    you might liven it up a bit

The colors don't fit at all.

Hei is a contractor with no price to pay for his powers. He kills other contractors in cold blood for his own needs. His sister died and went missing. His only friend before Hells Gate appeared went missing with her and ends up dying. The colors don't fit the anime at all to the point where I am going to kill you Met's D:.

It's a dark anime in a few ways. Good one though. I enjoyed it, I also want to see a different style from you >_<
    Need a team? Second 2 None is recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidsheep
    Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.

thanks for the spoilers @.@

Quote Originally Posted by +FI.Bogui View Post
    thanks for the spoilers @.@
    Would hardly consider that a spoiler. THIS is a spoiler.

[Spoiler] Hells Gate is targeted to explode by Hei's old friend to explode and kill pretty much everyone within a radius of the last Hells Gate x5. To stop this she sacrifices herself by turning back time with the last of her power and gives Hei enough time in doing so to stop P.A.N.D.O.R.A from killing all contractors with their weapon that uses the meteor fragments, the things that made the contractors what they were, against them. Hei gets there in time and destroys the machine. In doing so he chose the middle way out where no one is killed. Hei also finds out that his sister Pai did not die from the first Hells Gate but fused with him, giving him her Contractor abilities. She did so because she can control matter on the quantum level. Hei and his team leave the Syndicate and that is when the anime ends. The Manga is COMPLETELY different from the anime with almost no resemblance. So I suggest reading the Manga too![/Spoiler]
    Last edited by Manga; 03-14-2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: How the hell do you make spoilers on this site?

Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.

we don't have spoiler tags here Manga. And judging a sig by what show it comes from is a little biased. Although I do agree that the colors don't work very well.

Your smudge isn't bad, but it's a little overwhelming and takes over the focal, which you definitely don't want. And while the placement of text is okay, I'm not feeling the font or color.

I would give this a 6/10, which is alot better than some people I know. I think you're progressing in the right direction though. Looking to see more from you soon.

l8er days

Thanks for the gift Stu!

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today, and the reality of tomorrow." - Robert H. Goddard

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_Hawk View Post
    we don't have spoiler tags here Manga. And judging a sig by what show it comes from is a little biased. Although I do agree that the colors don't work very well.

Your smudge isn't bad, but it's a little overwhelming and takes over the focal, which you definitely don't want. And while the placement of text is okay, I'm not feeling the font or color.

I would give this a 6/10, which is alot better than some people I know. I think you're progressing in the right direction though. Looking to see more from you soon.

l8er days
    I'm always biased towards Met's, He's banned me. Multiple times D:

Quote Originally Posted by Manga View Post
    I'm always biased towards Met's, He's banned me. Multiple times D:
    Okay, yeah, I get that, but when cncing a tag, who made it shouldn't even come into the equation. You cnc according to what you think is right, wrong, and how to improve the tag. You should just be completely ignoring who the person is because at this point, he's just an artist asking for advice to improve. What's so wrong about that? but yeah, I'm ranting in the wrong thread. Sry to eat up a post

Thanks for the gift Stu!

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today, and the reality of tomorrow." - Robert H. Goddard