Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Weeping Night Siren.

c&c ?

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

I love that color purple/blue, so i like it anyways. ;p

tbh i am really disappointed at you slave. The colors are really good and the depth is fantastic. Although, i would move the girl more to the left so that the tag will basically have 1 focal rather than 2 because right now the light from outside also gets my attention(it maybe just me idk lol)Moving the render to the left will also improve the lighting because the rays of light would match the lighting on the renders body. The effects are really well placed and the girl is so hot. i am disappointed at you because you did not give this to me as a gift. well done slave
    I dont make sigs anymore

Well in this kind of stuff mostly background and render style doesnt match. I mean your render is like a painting while your background is more realistic.

Ligthing looks a lil fake. I dont know why though. My shitty eyes tells me so.

That wine(i dont know) needs blending with the skin.

Try to get your focal closer to the middle. Right now it is too far.

Probably thats it from me atm. KIU. Manips are fun

I dont know how you are schultz, but my attention goes to the tree on the left. xd

yeah I know about the focal being center, she started off as just me playing, and becuase at the time I didn't wanna try an manip in the piece of violin hat was missing :P

I kinda like though that the bg is distracting, I spent a lot of time on it, would be a shame for it to be ignored. The original lighting on the girl actually came from below her :P that might be why the "lighting looks odd" I had to put in a new light and try and get rid of the old one. I also liked the idea of making real and "fake" come together so I actually tried my best to make her look painted but the arches look real xD

I am going to manip her more center and try an put in the violin >.< But before I did anything drastic I wanted to check out the waters with ppl ^^

Thanks for the feedback guys Schultz you actually want a gift like this ?

^My Wish List^

can you show stocks what you have used here? to see what you have really done
    Epic Maze by RadillacVIII

Np, but I will point out, it's not exactly what I have done it's if you like what you see :P Regardless of what I did or didn't do, the point is, does it look smart/right/good.

girl
    the light coming from below, where as mine comes from top back right. (under violin on the arm was a bich >.<)

arches
    It's daylight in this pic and as you can see no creepying plants or similar shadowing to give off from my stock

bg garden

lol I'm not about to load up all the plant life and brushes :P you get the just of it ^^

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    Np, but I will point out, it's not exactly what I have done it's if you like what you see :P Regardless of what I did or didn't do, the point is, does it look smart/right/good.

girl
    the light coming from below, where as mine comes from top back right. (under violin on the arm was a bich >.<)

arches
    It's daylight in this pic and as you can see no creepying plants or similar shadowing to give off from my stock

bg garden

lol I'm not about to load up all the plant life and brushes :P you get the just of it ^^
    wow
    what you did to it is sick

Thanks time I wanted a more drastic look for void so that they could see the "skillz" I might be forming from my first few attempts at manip

I got a new one I'm working on and it's !!! OMFG full of layers xD

Still stuck on illusion tyt theme tho >.< lol hope I get thrown out of the comp before I show any failure at that xD

I will be continuing to work at this one though, now that I got some more input as to what needs to be fixed up.

I find when I would get c&c with my tags that I would just move on and try better next time, where as in my lp's I actually have a drive to fix them up xD Almost fixed with my Tudors one actually and will be hosting v2 next

Thanks again ppl, Really appreciate the input ^^

^My Wish List^