» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What you can do instead of formatting a letter around images, which actually looks a little bad is, you can have all the pictures on separate pages, that way the letter is too the point, and they can then look through images without them being compressed.

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Enns View Post
    What you can do instead of formatting a letter around images, which actually looks a little bad is, you can have all the pictures on separate pages, that way the letter is too the point, and they can then look through images without them being compressed.
    Yea I know what you mean. But the "rules" are saying that you're letter can be 2 pages long max. And I already have 1.5 page filled with text so, that's a problem

Then they might not want to see any images at all. When my brother did a letter to go to Art Institute of Vancouver, he wrote up a letter, then sent it in with some of his paintings, but if they are that specific, you might not want to try and think outside the box.

Some professors might think of it as rebellious act, not following the rules for an intro letter, just be very clear on what they want for the letter and follow that.

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.

You can always start doing some vector art pro. Vectors is a huge part of graphic design nowadays due to its ability on a whole. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave
    takken, you sweet boy you, i could eat you 6^

hmmm yea, the word creativity is really wide if I know what I mean.
    At the beginning I also thought: Let's just write a nice letter where I explain why I am suitable for this education, and who I am etc.
    But on the other hand, the things I am doing with photoshop is pretty creative. And that's what they like to see. (I guess)

I picked 4 of my favs from your list ^^ they kinda overlap some of the ones ppl have already picked.

Question, do you have any other kind of arts you can show besides tags ? like line art or Lp's I'm sure if they saw your creativity that was more spread out that that would be beneficial to you

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    I picked 4 of my favs from your list ^^ they kinda overlap some of the ones ppl have already picked.

Question, do you have any other kind of arts you can show besides tags ? like line art or Lp's I'm sure if they saw your creativity that was more spread out that that would be beneficial to you
    I have made some other things like vector stuff blefore. But that is all gone cause of a computer crash so I can;t use that anymore. I have put a tag into my letter now. And if i get an inventation I'll make some other things then sigs to show more creativity Thnx for the helpfull comments all