» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Jawsome Poetry Slam

Jawsome Poetry Slam!

Slave, sup. I challenge you to a friendly battle of wits.

If you accept my challenge, I was thinking a one week deadline. 200 characters minimum, GFXVoid related poem, bg display optional. Poll to 20 wins. Loser makes Winner a prize
    Last edited by cC.DOMINO™; 03-30-2011 at 04:54 AM.

nice this should be good gl u 2 :P

Epic.

Oooh poetry! Let me in =D

Gfx...void. Void pirates and pastries.
    Half the calories of deviant art, still twice as tasty!

The first thing you'll notice when you enter the place. Is kritez, with a clipping mask...attached to his face.

There's Sirenzo, he of the many named teams. He's always giving CnC, but it's not what it seems.

"lol m8 nice work on the car."

"But that's a giraffe Sirenzo..."

"lol m8 nice work so far."

There's Timentia too, who's usually cooking a sex joke flavored stew. He likes to troll like a bridge dwelling dude. And he likes to insist that your render be "more in the nude."

Don't forget Slave who always gets gifts. If it's not one gift per one day, then slave feels jipped. She mostly likes to win Sig of the Week, but that's mostly because votes count as gifts and the void isn't cheap.

There's Wrftw which is a hard name to rhyme, so I'll say he likes oranges and save me some time.

Tay X is here too, and the X stands for "ten times better than you fruits.". You can just call him agent X, because if it moves...he recruits.

Also there's Pet, and he likes to vector. If the pen tool was a tortilla and he was a mexican, we'd all call him Hector. Hector Gonzalez, always designing and toiling. Just don't call a vexel a vector or you'll get his blood boiling.

Dark method is little hitler, and he runs the place. With the help of Apathy, who mostly wipes egg off his face. One's name is blue, and the other one's black. I'll let you figure out the implications while I grab a snack.

Did I mention that someone here is named Lee, and someone else named Emsee? If those names sound the same, don't get confused. One is from the phillipines, and I think the other is too. Thing 1 likes topaz, and so does thing 2. They could trade places and I wouldn't know the difference, would you?

Moving on now to people who paint, first of all Gallagher, whose hair made me feint. It's pointy and perfect and just what I'd do. But his paintings are also quite pointy, and quite perfect too. Then of course Kodey, whose hair is good but not quite as great. That's ok though, he too paints first rate! Don't forget Domino who has one major issue. His paintings look so real that everyone has to ask if he actually painted it...well, did you?

Don't forget Radillac, from Sweden or Spain. Definitely somewhere with an S in the name. He makes funky designs and is always breaking the mold, just don't send him 1 character over 100. Damnit, can't you do what you're told!?

What about ketg? Well what can I say? His pants are quite fancy, but not in that way. He's mostly a clown shoe, if you know what I mean. I mean, if I had no shoes, he'd give me his shoes, and he'd wear whip cream. Still don't get it? That's ok, he doesn't either, but he laughs anyway, and so he's a keeper.

Jeepers creepers! I almost forgot! There's one person here who is named what he's not. Someone named Muffin pretends to be tasty, but I tried to bite and it was all fleshy and pasty! You see, that's the trick, he's not really a muffin at all. He's a breadstick named fredstick and he's ten feet tall!

Synsational hates c4ds the way Hitler hates Jews, and after talking to me about atheism, he now hates me too. So here's a tip, don't use c4ds, and don't say the word "God." Then perhaps he'll love you.

Mio is a vampire, or something at night. And I know this because his sigs never have light. He likes to design in the darkest of places, but he always gets the light just right, right above focal faces.

I'm missing so many but that's all for now! I live on a farm and one of our cows is having a cow.

lol nice literature there littlefeets

^thanks for the epic gift AGITATOR!

SOTW:261|265|288|308 |edwinpabito.deviantart.com

lol littlefeet thats good. I guess it can be open to whoever wants to enter, but I plan on setting up, and running a POTW soon, will discuss it with DM when i got some time and if enough pple here are interested in poetry. But in the meantime I don't see why not littlefeet, do you want that to be your entry? or is that just for fun?

i think that is just for fun...i mean she is a teammate of mine and she always keep on doing some novels like that

^thanks for the epic gift AGITATOR!

SOTW:261|265|288|308 |edwinpabito.deviantart.com

lol i can't read littlefeets thing atm cause kids gatta eat, but yeah I'll take up the battle :P

May the void be inspirational to use both ^^

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINO™ View Post
    lol littlefeet thats good. I guess it can be open to whoever wants to enter, but I plan on setting up, and running a POTW soon, will discuss it with DM when i got some time and if enough pple here are interested in poetry. But in the meantime I don't see why not littlefeet, do you want that to be your entry? or is that just for fun?
    Oh no, don't let me nose my way in. I was just being silly =)

Good luck all and nice littlepastrie <3