No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

One day after soccer practice my feet were hurting for no apparent reason and they had hurt for almost a week and they just now are feeling better, but I gotta go to a doctors appointment before I can even practice again, by order of the coach. So, if I have x-rays taken and they turn out good, I am gonna play it off like I am in the best shape EVER! lol. Well Wish Me Luck! Hopefully I will be able to play in the game tomorrow!

Best of luck, hope it turns out okay!!

yea, wish u luck man...
    hope u don't have like hairline fractures in your feet in hurt....

Good luck dude. Hopefully the doctor will not find anything wrong with your feet, and you will be able to play in the soccer game.

Is it the bottom of your feet? If so, your shoe padding has probably worn out. I know that running like I do for the Air Force, after about 4 months a new pair of shoes has lost ALL padding.

I had to go to the Doctor this morning too... I had to get my back checked out and I have some bumps (looks kinda like a rash, but not enuf to be a rash) under my eyes.

My back, which has been hurting for 2 years, seems to be just muscle related problems, but it could be an alignment problem... I'll find out for sure in 2 weeks when I go back and get X-rays or an MRI. I got perscribed 800 miligram Mortrin that I have to take 3 times a day, and Flexeril that I'll have to take everynight.

My eyes is probably just a contact with something that irretated them. No rash, no alergic reaction... just have to put some ointment on the 3 times a day

Well i wish you bothluck with your injuries and hope you recover quickly and easily. What position do you play kickmyflip?