> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool TYT Round 1 Match Ups

The moment we have all been waiting for. I convinced the boys to let me host tonight so we can all have time to chat about it before tomorrows hosting goes up, at about this same time, now that everyone has been spoken for anyways

Lee - Furbz

Cs4pro - JIC

Yakuto - ColdD

Wrftw - ketg

DR - Gaafjeah

Tay X - Sirenzo

Fur - mio

Domino - Synsational

Faru - Jay X

MrInsane - Sontifx

jeffro - Avatar

Slave - Radillac

xxxShadowxxx - Razer

Snayke - Aether

Elipse - Ishamz

Oath - Kinetic

Thats the list.
    Please be informed that we have matched people all up prior to receiving any entries, that we choose people to match up others because of abilities we felt some people were stronger in, or in some cases style similar to.

A good example of some of the match ups are Fur - mio Fur is mainly manip work and mio is a regular Lp comp competitor and more so than most of us in this tournement, becuase of this we felt they would equal to match one another and give us a good show and make it a good battle.

One more example. We felt Domino and Synsatinal would be of equal match to one another because they both have tested the waters with lp work and both have a strong talent in drawing.

We have not played favorites and we have not tried to give anyone an easy pass. We did this to have fun, make some new art and give a good battle.

Good luck Lpers ^^ Let this battle have perhaps opened your eyes to a new style or new talents you didn't know you even had

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

TBH I'm happy this first round is over with xD I had over 24 pms yesterday alone !!! My inbox will love the fact that the start is over

^My Wish List^

lol well tay i didn't see your entry but i guess if your looks any thing like mine, were a good match up. Sept i really didn't work that hard on mine :P so gl m8

Sirenzo You had a lot on your plate, I'm happy you gave this battle as much time as you did, your a true artist and a good member of this forum ^^

Fur as well as Dr said they had too much going on and couldn't get anything handed in and Ish had computer troubles that left him with no resources, so the ppl facing those 3 boys have a automatic pass to next lvl.

EDIT: Don't forget this was a test pilot for TYT, we will be working out the kinks as we go along, and next time we host TYT if there is another LP theme, we have decided we will give longer time to the LP theme about 2 weeks we figure. Thanks for hanging in there ppl ^^
    Last edited by Slave; 03-31-2011 at 07:42 PM.

^My Wish List^

lol I dont think I have ever seen any of jeffs work..now I got to hunt his stuff down!

indeed i never seen any lp from him either should be interesting m8 gl to u both

so excited! cs4 i think we are for a great battle

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    lol I dont think I have ever seen any of jeffs work..now I got to hunt his stuff down!
    This was actually my first completed lp...ever lol. Gl XP

GL Syn should be interesting.