> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Talked it over with nathan, he seems to think it's plenty big enough xD

I myself am havign a hard time getting what I want to look good in a size like that, but hey >.< no one said this round would be easy
    Last edited by Slave; 04-02-2011 at 08:57 PM.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

kinda restricting on the popout end of it but i guess i will just have to scale it all down alot to get it to fit in a sig.

Optical illusion means that you see something wich you don't really understand right?
    Well, if you make a pop-out tag you think that the thing that pops out, really comes out of the sig. But this isn't really true, cause everything is just flat. So if you make a pop-out tag, aren't you making an optical illusion at the same time then? I could be totally wrong tho but that's how I see it.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cs4pro View Post
    Optical illusion means that you see something wich you don't really understand right?
    Well, if you make a pop-out tag you think that the thing that pops out, really comes out of the sig. But this isn't really true, cause everything is just flat. So if you make a pop-out tag, aren't you making an optical illusion at the same time then? I could be totally wrong tho but that's how I see it.

^My Wish List^

not nesecarily cs4..

for example

this image here.

the stripes of the tiger spell out:

The Hidden tiger. First time i saw this i didnt notice at all. It didnt pop out. sometimes you havta create the popout factor

Gaaf is offline Fight Club is closed..

Super Moderator

Im still a bit confused, Does it have to contain a pop out effect (hand comming out of a tag) and at the same time there must be a illusion in it?. or is like cs4pro said a hand comming out enough to complete the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by JustInCredible View Post
    not nesecarily cs4..

for example

this image here.

the stripes of the tiger spell out:

The Hidden tiger. First time i saw this i didnt notice at all. It didnt pop out. sometimes you havta create the popout factor
    Yea I undertand you. An optical illusion isn't necessarily the same as a pop-out effect. But I think that a pop-out effect is an optical illusion. So if you create a pop-out effect you are creating an optical illusion at the same time.

but just giving an illusion of tiger strips spelling out soemthing isn't pop out, so thus, we say pop out and illusion.

Gaaf, any way you can make a pop out ( or look pop out) is what we are looking for. I used the hand coming out of the tag boarder becuase I have spoken to a lot of ppl and 2 ppl gave me that example xD

Edit we are still looking for illusion and pop out, but if you can make these two themes form one stable idea, it won't be turned down.

^My Wish List^

lol im not even sure wtf im gonna do for this now :P im just wasting time trying to figure it out plus working on vp battle lol due Thursday. hopefully i can think of something before the due date :P

I think this was our hardest battle, kinda happy it wasn't our first round xD

^My Wish List^