» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Red face Mother Natures Wrath

I have not smudged but one other time so I am trying to work on that area...... FYI the render looks over contrasted but that is the way the original looks other than a slight sharpening. Your comments are appreciated.

Living to learn and learning to live goes hand in hand.

Tbh i quite like this. The idea is good but i think the overall design could have been executed better. Your effects are of low quality because of the smudging, but that's because it's your second time. The sparks (or whatever they are) coming from the ball are also low quality because you have blurred them to much and they flow over the face which damages the focal. I also think this would look a lot better without text.
    Overall, i like the idea, the colors and the general atmosphere of the design. Keep it up!
    ~Deviantart~

Youtube : www.youtube.com/MrDeanage

I tried another version before I read your post here as I wasnt completly happy with it myself. I may try another one with your CnC as well so thank you very much for your in depth take on this m8. It is greatly appreciated.

I like the second version better, colors are just more drastic and makes it stand out a bit more, the blur on the abstract sparkles is a bit much as they really should be in focus since they're in the front and not in the back, also I know you see the render was naturally sharp but maybe a copy of the render with a bit of a blur and blended in over top of it to help tone it down a little? Anyway good job kiu
    Awesomely Epic Gifty from ChanceB ---V

Epic gift from Oath xD
    Gift from Agitator Gift from SirenzoGift From AgitatorGift From Stryd3r 9Y0

actually it looks awesome.i like how its over contrasted. if u could only remove text,cuz i think it looks better with no text. nj mate.

Ahhh very good ideal JD I had not thought of doing blurring a copy of the focal and blending it over the original thanks for the tip.Files that ideal away for reference.Props to you.

Thx for the comment Lee I was fairly pleased with the turnout of the 2nd version. LMAO I suck with text i will be the fist to admit it haha
    Last edited by Wolfgar; 04-03-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Creative text. Although trees don't really seem to fit, it looks good.
    Need a team? Second 2 None is recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidsheep
    Its probably because you c4d spam like everyone else. Where's the originality in that. You gotta try other stuff if you wanna go higher.