> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

Thread: Enjoy The Ride

Default Enjoy The Ride

Ok first I just wanna say sorry about the length :P it was wrote when one of my friends was going through a hard time and was giving herself a hard time during it... anyway here it is.

Life
    Stop and take a breath, you could use the rest, it’s yours, trust best, confess to being less, take your triumphs, bless…

Lies
    Trust none of what you hear, bearer of burdens, lashes of a thousand whips, stand up only to slip, trip, stumble only on insecurities, cause life’s only better without truthful impurities.

Perfect
    Hype the myth, believe in the perfections, act out, there’s no justifications, no replicating, the intoxicating feeling of duplicating the perfected art of your talent, embrace it, relish it, you’re a gift to the world, now grab a pen and take note, the worlds only perfect, cause you’re in it.

Relax
    The worlds not on your shoulders, weight like boulders, no one can hinder you, only need you to believe in you, only seek clarification, on your own inspiration, cause it’s the world you created, with only a unique imagination.

Future
    No one invented only time will tell, you got a voice of ya own, shout, yell, control your own environment, only the past is set in stone, the future is yours, and yours alone, this is your home, the one true place, where you’ll always belong.

Past
    It is what is, it never changes, learn from your mistakes, make movements to embrace it, face it, metaphorical demons left there but never changing, rushing, in a hundred different directions, but for future developments, without the demons, there would be no corrections.

Trust
    It’s a gift that is hardly given, reliving, only on the sins of others, mistakes along the way, forgetting, that we were meant to be sisters and brothers, fathers and mothers, friends and lovers, never mistaken for the enemy, a battle of blasphemy, a trend of sin, again and again, a stab in a back, a faithful thrust, when do we remember, who we can trust.

Love
    A pain, a forlorn agony, destined only from the start, begging, to be ripped apart, but it’s your love that can heal the heart, a smile that you only forgot, but when replaced with the frown that crowns your face it’s the only welcoming place.

The End
    Everything must have a finish, replenish, all of lives hopes in it’s destiny, faith, love, hope, trust, lies, life, both future and past, clash, crash, suffer the whiplash, it’s an emotional roller coaster, up and down, side to side, but it’s your roller coaster, so sit back and enjoy the ride…
    Awesomely Epic Gifty from ChanceB ---V

Epic gift from Oath xD
    Gift from Agitator Gift from SirenzoGift From AgitatorGift From Stryd3r 9Y0

Very interesting setup. I like it, has a unique kinda writing style to it. like 9 diff poems tied together with central goal. Keep writing more, I like how you word your stuff. +Rep

Like DOM said, I find the setup very interesting and how you have one word to explain the meaning of the poem itself. Good idea. THe rhythm can get messy at times but one can easily understand the concept of it. I myself enjoyed reading this poem earlier this morning.

I think I may try to imitate that style. Nice one man.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave
    takken, you sweet boy you, i could eat you 6^

Thanks for the good feedback
    Awesomely Epic Gifty from ChanceB ---V

Epic gift from Oath xD
    Gift from Agitator Gift from SirenzoGift From AgitatorGift From Stryd3r 9Y0