No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

View Poll Results: Do you want the SS to continue?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 74.07%
  • No

7 25.93%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default SS Comp. Do we continue it or not?

I am leaving this up to the members now. The poll will run for 7 days. Vote yes, or no. Feel free to state your reasons either way.

Thanks.
    Prick.

Do we have a reason to even suggest that we do not continue it? I always thought it was a good competition for those sig-makers to partake in and allowed those members to push their skill in sig making by competing with other members.

Or is Kri only able to run it?

I say keep it and continue on with it. The SS and Test Your Talent shizzle seem like great incentives for the members of the Void to take part in besides the generic SoTW and LAoTBW comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave
    takken, you sweet boy you, i could eat you 6^

yes adleast do one last one, it keeps members active and also helps people improve and preform there best

I say we already have a good many sig comps, I think the collab lp/tag battle section should be reopened instead and ss close.

My opinion.

EDIT: I will be running SS if we do decide to keep it. We just thought you ppl might like to decide what to keep and what might be more interesting to do.
    Last edited by Slave; 04-06-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

i donno i liked the ss rules more then the TYT no offence but it just feel the rules are all over the place and in the ss there more organized . and i also feel that the ones in it still should continue it to see who wins it with out default. only thing i don't agree on is the loser bracket lose the loser bracket and keep it as it was .

As we stand right now, we have Signature of the Week, King of the Hill, and Signature Showdown which are tag exclusive, then Test Your Talent, which is a mix, and designed to be tough, Large art competition and vectors.

I have noticed that a large number of things being produced on here are just for battles, not for yourselves. Sure, battles help you hone your skill, but if you can only make something for a battle then what?

I have also seen people who have run out of time, cannot put full time into a piece due to being too busy, which might be due to how many competitions we have.

I move that we reduce the number that are being run, as to better run the ones we keep, and to see better results.

I want to see Quality over Quantity

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.

Gaaf is offline Fight Club is closed..

Super Moderator

wow are we serious?
    Noway that we are gonna delete the SS, the SS keeps us active in sigmaking, helps us improve our talents, Its one of the biggest comps here on the void, the competition that evry1 wanna partacipate in becouse we all want to win and have that amazing crown. A lot of ppl are looking forwards to the SS (atleast i am) and evrytime i want to make it to 1 round further. And i think its fun
    so gues what? i voted yes.

SS is my favourite competition personally, so i say keep it :3

Siren you might think tyt has more rules and is complicated but in fact it has less rules, the only reason why you might think there is so much is because this was our first trial and we wanted to make sure we didn't have a million questions to answer, that you could find them yourselves. Problem was, as usualy most people didin't bother to read them :P

SS is not a challenge ss is a generic sig comp, they lay out is great and the battles can be good, but a lot of ppl sign up than don't show up, or don't produce on time.

TYT actually pushes you to make something unique where in my opinion SS is smudge focal smudge boarder lol or replace that with c4d :P

We want to hone in your skills and keep the battles interesting but makes sure that ppl actually produce. Currently we have a lot of comps on this forum and as Nathan stated most of you sign up for but find yourselves too busy to finish or even get started.

Looks like you guys might get your choice and we keep SS, but I will be changing some things lol xD there will be some rules adjusted and I as well as oats( because he will be helping host) will be changing the themes to better challenge (not as challenging as tyt) so that we stop the tag factory and actually see ppl get creative and keep things interesting

Just be careful what you wish for.

EDIT: We wern't planning on canceling this SS we will continue till it finishes.
    Last edited by Slave; 04-06-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^