No Members online

» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids

View Poll Results: Do you want the SS to continue?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 74.07%
  • No

7 25.93%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gaaf is offline Fight Club is closed..

Super Moderator

Just becouse we have a lot of battle's here on the void, doesnt mean that you have to join evry battle. There is a battle for evry1. sotw focuses on all tag makers, the SS for the people who have a bit more skills and have been on the void for a while. And the TYT on the one's that want to discover their design talents. I just dont think we should stop these battle's, its not that they are getting unpopulated or something.
    I like the theme mesh up for the SS, as long as the signatures realy stay signatures haha

They won't be staying as generic as they were, though they will stay "tags" as I'm sure of what your talking about.

We don't want to put all battles together, we just have a lot of battle already focused on tags.

Radi's one of a kind gift <3

^My Wish List^

SS is fine how it is, it's a great big tag comp, it's just what we need.

I think we should scrap SS start fresh after this one ends with a completely new comp. the SS just isn't the same without Kritez there.
    Last edited by cC.DOMINO™; 04-07-2011 at 02:52 AM.

i think mods are finding way to be lazy lol what better way then to scrap a tournament? not trying to be rude here but that's what looks like to me. suck it up mods u have more work to do . why scrap something people like ? make no sense thats why people came to this site as well to battle . if one cant get in a battle because it's full u have another battle u can sign up for . that's how i look at it . but w/e im just a noob here.

Quote Originally Posted by sirenzo View Post
    i think mods are finding way to be lazy lol what better way then to scrap a tournament? not trying to be rude here but that's what looks like to me. suck it up mods u have more work to do . why scrap something people like ? make no sense thats why people came to this site as well to battle . if one cant get in a battle because it's full u have another battle u can sign up for . that's how i look at it . but w/e im just a noob here.
    That is not it, no matter what it looks like to you. How many times have you yourself had to rush to throw something together, half assed, for a battle? We are trying to decide what is the right number of tournaments for the void to have, that way they don't get neglected, like the SS was.

I propose that we have only 2 tag specific tournaments, as well as the Test your Talent. Be it Signature Show down and King of the hill, or whatever combination of 2.

Peoples quality drops when they try to do too many things. Once again, I want to see quality over quantity.

Commissions and stickers available via linktree here.

I do not at all agree with Siren.
    Its not being lazy. I agree with nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by sirenzo View Post
    I just feel the competition doesn't need to be kept the exact same way it can evolve and be something different now. and you are just a noob Sir lol
    Last edited by cC.DOMINO™; 04-07-2011 at 02:53 AM.

what the hell is SS, isnt that the german police force in WW2?

Quote Originally Posted by Agitator View Post
    what the hell is SS, isnt that the german police force in WW2?
    Yes. We are currently debating on weather or not to allow the Gestapo to stay on the void.