» Site Navigation

> FAQ

» Stats

Members: 35,443
Threads: 103,072
Top Poster: cc.RadillacVIII (7,429)
Welcome to our newest member, Lekelindids
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

But what exactly is an Avatar and a sig? What are they used for? I do mainly print design so I am not exactly sure.

A sig in the picture in every post i make. It leaves an impression on someone, telling how good or bad you are at graphics and or making sigs. Sig stands for signature, it's like sighing your name with an image.

An avatar is the thing to the left of each post. It is usally matching the current sig. It pretty much does the same thing as a sig.

Well. I have a question for you.. Whats print design?

Like magazines, catalogs, posters, package design... i would like to get more into web design, which I can do I know Flash, not that well, but I know it. I also can do movie trailers and stuff, I just havent had time to sit and play with the web stuf.

ohhh. thats cool. Now im a little bit smarter. B)

Originally posted by Andee@Jun 9 2005, 02:12 PM
    Like magazines, catalogs, posters, package design... i would like to get more into web design, which I can do I know Flash, not that well, but I know it. I also can do movie trailers and stuff, I just havent had time to sit and play with the web stuf.
    [snapback]61555[/snapback]
    How's the print design going? Do you like it? I'm asking because I've been thinking of trying to expand to some print design as well for some extra cash... Kids around my high-school are in dire need of people to produce fliers, band merchandise, and other stuff like that.

Right now, my friends and I are trying to figure out how to produce mass t-shirts for very cheap without buying an industrial press heh

you could make ghetto marker T's ^_^
    Creator of the GFXvoid Header......................................Retired GFXvoid Staff.
    Currently: Never Here

owh yeah just wondering whats ghetto?
    DONT talk if you have NOTHING good to say.

I really Looove print design. Magazines are my ultimate goal, right now I am doing package design for a food distributing company, which is loads of fun because I make the flyers and the packages and I also do some email mailers, which is HTML, but it isn't complicated stuff. But yea I really enjoy print design, I also loove photo retouching. Photoshop is my B****!!! I love photoshop, when I first started I hated it, now, you can't get me away from it

Originally posted by Andee@Jun 10 2005, 07:16 AM
    I really Looove print design. Magazines are my ultimate goal, right now I am doing package design for a food distributing company, which is loads of fun because I make the flyers and the packages and I also do some email mailers, which is HTML, but it isn't complicated stuff. But yea I really enjoy print design, I also loove photo retouching. Photoshop is my B****!!! I love photoshop, when I first started I hated it, now, you can't get me away from it
    [snapback]61988[/snapback]
    That's good, I hate it when it crashes on me :angry: .

Especially yesterday on my vector of my hand.

All gone.